Similar questions from the community
What is the charger for the magic mouse?
- Asked by Prakash S from Jamestown
- Jun 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the charger for the magic mouse?)
No answers yet
How accurate is the mouse?
I have a Razer Lachesis, and I know its not the same, but I wonder how it would compare. I know people may not understand the difference, but when it comes to graphic design, wired mice are the way to go. I'm tentative to even give this a try!
- Asked by John S from Orland Park
- Oct 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How accurate is the mouse?)
Will this mouse be available with a cable?
My doctor told me to avoid anything wireless. So I have my computers on Lan and I have no cordless telephones. I have an Iphone but I keep in in flight mode whenever possible. Now I would really like to have this magic mouse. But it only seems to come with bluetooth. Will it ever come out without bluetooth and with a cable?
- Asked by Heinrich-wilhelm S from Eyendorf
- Jan 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mouse be available with a cable?)
Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?
This is in addition to the trackpad. I read some where that the mighty mouse comes with and I want to know if that is true.
- Asked by Luke M from Bethlehem
- Feb 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?)
are the batteries of the magic mouse rechargeable ?? and if they are is the charger included with the iMac box ?? thank you
- Asked by Mohammed A from Irbid
- Mar 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (are the batteries of the magic mouse rechargeable ?? and if they are is the charger included with the iMac box ?? thank you)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
Coming from a place where myself and my boyfriend use computers heavily, is this mouse recommended over your other mice?
I am a Graphic Designer and Layout Artist and my boyfriend does Layout artistry as well and works in the print industry. I need a mouse that works and moves quickly and efficiently. After reading some of the reviews I have become a little skeptical and might buy something else as a stocking stuffer.
Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?
In my office when I leave my desk with my MacBook Pro if I go far enough away my mouse disconnects which is fine because I don't have it with me. I don't close the laptop because I am just going to open it again as soon as I sit down. When I come back to my desk it never reconnects. I have to go to the bluetooth menu and tell it to reconnect. If I close the laptop when I leave at night it always reconnects when I come back the next morning.
- Asked by Bradley M from Pennington
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?)
Does the software update come with the Magic Mouse, or must it be downloaded? I have a one year old IMac with duo processors and run Snow Leopard.
OS 10.6 comes with handwriting recognition for Chinese which can be used on the trackpad. Can one use this handwriting recognition using Magic Mouse?
Chinese handwriting recognition
- Asked by Conal H from Santa Cruz
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (OS 10.6 comes with handwriting recognition for Chinese which can be used on the trackpad. Can one use this handwriting recognition using Magic Mouse?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
What's the DPI on this mouse?
- Asked by Dylan R from Berkeley
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the DPI on this mouse?)
what is the mouse made of?
- Asked by Dominic P from Paris
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the mouse made of?)
Do you have to move the mouse?
- Asked by Guy H from Massillon
- Nov 23, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to move the mouse?)