Similar questions from the community
can the magic mouse work on glass surfaces? I have a glass top desk that i like to use the magic mouse on without using a mouse pad.
- Asked by Angel C from Portland
- May 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can the magic mouse work on glass surfaces? I have a glass top desk that i like to use the magic mouse on without using a mouse pad.)
can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface
If I'm playing a game and need to click on one box rather than another, can I just use the magic mouse in my hand to do a "point & click" ... or does the mouse need to be on a surface?
- Asked by David C from Aghia Paraskevi
- Mar 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface)
why do i need a mouse to set the magic mouse up?
My original mighty mouse is broken, doesn't work at all so need a new one. Can it be set up without a mouse?
- Asked by Elijah R
- Mar 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (why do i need a mouse to set the magic mouse up?)
No answers yet
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- May 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
Is the new Magic Mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
I work on an 8 Core Mac Pro on two ACD 30"s in CS4 and FCPro and find the previous wireless mouse is too sloppy and slow to use in detailed work. But I would love this new one if it is a fast and as accurate as the wired mouse that Apple ship.
- Asked by Michael B from Sarasota
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?)
Is it made out of the same surface as the Mighty Mouse? The mighty mouse didn't move very fluently .
I owned the mighty mouse, and I was disappointed on how well it moved on my mouse pad surface. My mouse pad is a professional gaming mousepad (which I no longer use for gaming). I was just wondering if it moves any better around the mousepad?
- Asked by Rusty T from Hardyville
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it made out of the same surface as the Mighty Mouse? The mighty mouse didn't move very fluently .)
how do you turn apple magic mouse on or off
- Asked by Frederick A C from Flagler Beach
- Oct 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you turn apple magic mouse on or off)
How does magic mouse work with photoshop?
i was googling some, but didn't really find any useful answers... so is there anyone who has tried using photoshop with Apple Magic Mouse and could tell me how it works? How about the selections, zooming, sensitivity, etc...?
A full review would be nice too!
- Asked by Sandor D
- Jun 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How does magic mouse work with photoshop?)
Is there a way to initialize the mouse so the touch surface works on linux?
I'm trying to get the touch part to work on linux but the mouse is only sending mouse position, left and right click, is there any command that I need to send to this device in order for it to start sending some feedback from the touch surface?
- Asked by Luis D from Fânzeres
- Jan 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to initialize the mouse so the touch surface works on linux?)
Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?
Basically, I wonder if I can have a magic mouse, a track pad and a keyboard all being used at the same time....
- Asked by Stephen M from Pakenham
- Oct 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
How configurable is the new Apple Magic Mouse?
I see where it can be configured right or left hand and easy stuff like that, but I'd like to know if it can be configured to executed user defined key strokes, e.g. Cmd W. My Apple mouse only does a few hard coded menu items.
- Asked by Paul N from Lakewood
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How configurable is the new Apple Magic Mouse?)