Similar questions from the community
will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?
i currently have a intel based pc with os windows xp
i want to know that will magic mouse work with my bluetooth dongle device or i need to have one built in a mac?? Pls. help me guys. I'm really desperat to have this thing.
- Asked by Naman K
- Jul 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?)
Will the mouse work with 3rd party bluetooth adapters? Or is it just the Apple built in one?
Will this work with any 3rd party bluetooth adapter? I remember with the wireless Mighty Mouse, you had to have apples built in one or a Dlink one. Is this still the case?
- Asked by Po-en T from Tga
- Nov 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the mouse work with 3rd party bluetooth adapters? Or is it just the Apple built in one?)
Can I pair the mouse with a macbook and a windows xp laptop, and it will know which one to use based on which one is on?
My wife has a Windows XP laptop with bluetooth built in. I have a macbook with bluetooth built in. I want to set up a desk that which ever computer is there, the mouse will work. Can I pair this mouse with multiple computers.. but only using 1 at a time?
- Asked by Andrew L from Gaithersburg
- Dec 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair the mouse with a macbook and a windows xp laptop, and it will know which one to use based on which one is on?)
Would Magic Mouse be a good choice for toddlers that are just learning how to use a mouse and computer. If not... and suggestions.
We have a two button scroll computer mouse at home. And when i allow my 2 year old son to play educational games online all the buttons confuse him and just get in the way. i need something easier for him to use.
can i connect to other bluetooth devices when the mouse is paired with my computer?
- Asked by Jennifer L from San Francisco
- Jan 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect to other bluetooth devices when the mouse is paired with my computer?)
Coming from a place where myself and my boyfriend use computers heavily, is this mouse recommended over your other mice?
I am a Graphic Designer and Layout Artist and my boyfriend does Layout artistry as well and works in the print industry. I need a mouse that works and moves quickly and efficiently. After reading some of the reviews I have become a little skeptical and might buy something else as a stocking stuffer.
Does the magic mouse and keyboard support bluetooth 4.0? If you have an older model, how do you tell if it supports bluetooth 4.0?
- Asked by Jay D from Raleigh
- Jan 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse and keyboard support bluetooth 4.0? If you have an older model, how do you tell if it supports bluetooth 4.0?)
why do i need a mouse to set the magic mouse up?
My original mighty mouse is broken, doesn't work at all so need a new one. Can it be set up without a mouse?
- Asked by Elijah R
- Mar 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (why do i need a mouse to set the magic mouse up?)
Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?
In my office when I leave my desk with my MacBook Pro if I go far enough away my mouse disconnects which is fine because I don't have it with me. I don't close the laptop because I am just going to open it again as soon as I sit down. When I come back to my desk it never reconnects. I have to go to the bluetooth menu and tell it to reconnect. If I close the laptop when I leave at night it always reconnects when I come back the next morning.
- Asked by Bradley M from Pennington
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?)
will magic mouse work with a bluetooth adapter, G5 w/out a bluetooth
Does Apple have a suggested adapter to be used on non bluetooth MacG5
- Asked by Ilhan G from Lexington
- Oct 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (will magic mouse work with a bluetooth adapter, G5 w/out a bluetooth)
Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?
I have a computer that is out of warranty. If I purchase a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad, do I have to have a support line to assist me with installing it to work with my Macbook?
- Asked by Joji A from Quezon City
- Sep 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
do I need to program the mouse to work with my iMac?
changing from wired to wireless, thanks to a gift. When I turn it on, it doesn't work. Do I need to program it somehow?
- Asked by Ann M from Millbrook
- Jan 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need to program the mouse to work with my iMac?)
Will I have to turn off the mouse every time I leave my computer
Will I need to turn the mouse off every time I get off my computer
- Asked by Jeb A from Apple Valley
- Mar 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I have to turn off the mouse every time I leave my computer)
Will this mouse be available with a cable?
My doctor told me to avoid anything wireless. So I have my computers on Lan and I have no cordless telephones. I have an Iphone but I keep in in flight mode whenever possible. Now I would really like to have this magic mouse. But it only seems to come with bluetooth. Will it ever come out without bluetooth and with a cable?
- Asked by Heinrich-wilhelm S from Eyendorf
- Jan 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mouse be available with a cable?)
Do i need a dongle (usb stick which creates its own bluetooth link to the mouse) or is it really just the mouse and my MBP???
would i be able to use the mouse to a computer operating on windows 7 or vista which does not have bluetooth but by using a blutooth dongle