Similar questions from the community
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?
I am presently using a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard with my mac mini.
Can I buy just the magic mouse?
- Asked by Margaret S from Dover Foxcroft
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
Can I use my magic mouse for gestures in Lion instead of having to go buy a magic trackpad?
OS X Lion question having to do with gestures and magic mouse.
- Asked by Adam W from Decatur
- Jun 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my magic mouse for gestures in Lion instead of having to go buy a magic trackpad?)
Can this be used as a trackpad as opposed to moving the mouse itself?
I like the design of this mouse, but I'm not interested if I still have to move it. Since its multi-touch, I would expect the surface to work like trackpad...it just makes sense. I was wondering if this was possible because I didn't see it demonstrated in the video.
- Asked by Jonathan B from Jamaica
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a trackpad as opposed to moving the mouse itself?)
Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?
I have a computer that is out of warranty. If I purchase a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad, do I have to have a support line to assist me with installing it to work with my Macbook?
- Asked by Joji A from Quezon City
- Sep 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?
- Asked by David C from Yateley
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?)
Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?
Some devices such as cellphones drain a whole lot faster and heat up when bluetooth is left on. My concern is that I may be wasting battery life when I leave the bluetooth on for the Macbook Pro just for a wireless mouse.
- Asked by Justin P
- Mar 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?)
Do magic mouse have itself a serial number?
I just wondering if magic mouse have itself a serial number or not. Because I bought it for months already, and I just want to check if the staff have did the warranty for me or not. Well, the staff said she will do the warranty thing for me so she let me write my name, address, and phone number.
- Asked by Kritima D
- Aug 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Do magic mouse have itself a serial number?)
Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?
For example, the existing Mighty Mouse scroll ball can be set as 'Button 3' so when pressing it down and moving the mouse the screen pans. This is different from scrolling around the screen. If it does I will definitely buy
- Asked by Lee H from Kettering
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?)
Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?
This is in addition to the trackpad. I read some where that the mighty mouse comes with and I want to know if that is true.
- Asked by Luke M from Bethlehem
- Feb 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?)
Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?
In my office when I leave my desk with my MacBook Pro if I go far enough away my mouse disconnects which is fine because I don't have it with me. I don't close the laptop because I am just going to open it again as soon as I sit down. When I come back to my desk it never reconnects. I have to go to the bluetooth menu and tell it to reconnect. If I close the laptop when I leave at night it always reconnects when I come back the next morning.
- Asked by Bradley M from Pennington
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?)