Similar questions from the community
Does it come with a little pouch i could possibly carry it in. I usually bring my macbook pro with me to school and such
- Asked by John G from Milford
- May 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with a little pouch i could possibly carry it in. I usually bring my macbook pro with me to school and such)
Can you pair a MacBook Pro with 2 of these so you can have one at work and one at home and not have to carry the paired one with you everywhere?
I take my laptop to work with me each day and packing up my wireless keyboard and magic mouse each day to take them with me is getting annoying. Therefore I would like to know if its possible to have 2 magic mice both paired to the laptop.
This would mean I could then leave one at work and one at home and remove all the hassle. Also if this is possible do you have to break the pairing with the other one as I would not want to have to keep pairing the devices each time I get to work or back home in the evening.
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?
This is in addition to the trackpad. I read some where that the mighty mouse comes with and I want to know if that is true.
- Asked by Luke M from Bethlehem
- Feb 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?)
Does it affect Macbook's battery life?
I'm wondering if it affects the laptop battery because it is using bluetooth and as I know so far with bluetooth it consumes more battery than you usually do without it.
- Asked by Jeff S from Quebec
- Dec 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it affect Macbook's battery life?)
does it work with a MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Federico B from Boston
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with a MacBook Pro?)
Does it worth buying for a Macbook Pro?
I mean is it really better than the new track pad or should
I just stay with it?
- Asked by Joshua M from Medellin
- Nov 5, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it worth buying for a Macbook Pro?)
doe it work with macbook pro?
- Asked by Marife O from Killeen
- Dec 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (doe it work with macbook pro?)
is it compatible with macbook pro
- Asked by Robert S from Anchorage
- Feb 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with macbook pro)
Coming from a place where myself and my boyfriend use computers heavily, is this mouse recommended over your other mice?
I am a Graphic Designer and Layout Artist and my boyfriend does Layout artistry as well and works in the print industry. I need a mouse that works and moves quickly and efficiently. After reading some of the reviews I have become a little skeptical and might buy something else as a stocking stuffer.
can this be used with a PC or MacBook Pro 13???
I have an Acer PC running Vista and a new MacBook, can i use the product???
- Asked by Jorge F
- Dec 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used with a PC or MacBook Pro 13???)
Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?
- Asked by David C from Yateley
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
No answers yet