Similar questions from the community
Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?
- Asked by David C from Yateley
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- May 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
Is the new Magic Mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
I work on an 8 Core Mac Pro on two ACD 30"s in CS4 and FCPro and find the previous wireless mouse is too sloppy and slow to use in detailed work. But I would love this new one if it is a fast and as accurate as the wired mouse that Apple ship.
- Asked by Michael B from Sarasota
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)
Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??
- Asked by Rolston M from Maple Valley
- Jan 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??)
How does magic mouse work with photoshop?
i was googling some, but didn't really find any useful answers... so is there anyone who has tried using photoshop with Apple Magic Mouse and could tell me how it works? How about the selections, zooming, sensitivity, etc...?
A full review would be nice too!
- Asked by Sandor D
- Jun 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How does magic mouse work with photoshop?)
Will the Magic Mouse's blue tooth work well with the aluminum body of the MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Anthony C from Fort Worth
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Magic Mouse's blue tooth work well with the aluminum body of the MacBook Pro?)
Magic Mouse work with an old macbook?
Does the new Magic Mouse work with my 3 year old macbook, running Snow leopard.
- Asked by David R from Temperance
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse work with an old macbook?)
Would the Apple Magic Mouse work with First Person Shooter Games?
I am looking into a mouse for my MacBook and need something that would be good for first person shooter games. The Magic Mouse looks awesome but I am wondering if it would function with these types of games.
- Asked by David S
- Dec 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Would the Apple Magic Mouse work with First Person Shooter Games?)
Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?
- Asked by Julio C V from Barcelona
- Jul 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?)