Similar questions from the community
do you have to move this mouse to make it work or can you do it all with your fingers
hi, I cannot play suduko on my laptop because it is giving me rsi,probably bacause of the odd angle. I dont play on desk but sitting in a chair. could i put this on the arm of the chair and use it like a trackpad without moving it?
Can this be used as a trackpad as opposed to moving the mouse itself?
I like the design of this mouse, but I'm not interested if I still have to move it. Since its multi-touch, I would expect the surface to work like trackpad...it just makes sense. I was wondering if this was possible because I didn't see it demonstrated in the video.
- Asked by Jonathan B from Jamaica
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a trackpad as opposed to moving the mouse itself?)
Do you have to move the mouse?
- Asked by Guy H from Massillon
- Nov 23, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to move the mouse?)
Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?
For example, the existing Mighty Mouse scroll ball can be set as 'Button 3' so when pressing it down and moving the mouse the screen pans. This is different from scrolling around the screen. If it does I will definitely buy
- Asked by Lee H from Kettering
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- May 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
How much does the Magic Mouse weigh?
Im interested in comparing the weight of a Magic mouse to a Mighty mouse
- Asked by Darren S from Vancouver
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does the Magic Mouse weigh?)
Is it made out of the same surface as the Mighty Mouse? The mighty mouse didn't move very fluently .
I owned the mighty mouse, and I was disappointed on how well it moved on my mouse pad surface. My mouse pad is a professional gaming mousepad (which I no longer use for gaming). I was just wondering if it moves any better around the mousepad?
- Asked by Rusty T from Hardyville
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it made out of the same surface as the Mighty Mouse? The mighty mouse didn't move very fluently .)
does this mean that the new mouse has similar capabilities of a pen and tablet when using design or illustration software?
Could one use fingers on the mouse to move cursor input points, click and drag selection and generally mimic some of the functionality of a pen and tablet input device?
That would be very useful if one could simply keep looking at the screen and select or move input selections, as well as manipulation of items and objects with the magic Mouse.
- Asked by Henry M from Mamaroneck
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mean that the new mouse has similar capabilities of a pen and tablet when using design or illustration software?)
Can one write on the screen with Magic Mouse?
I was told that I could write Chinese script in Word or Text Edit with Magic Mouse. Is that true?
- Asked by Allen L from Durham
- Dec 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can one write on the screen with Magic Mouse?)
can i use magic mouse with spaces?
How can i change screens in spaces with magic mouse?
- Asked by M Conc G
- Dec 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use magic mouse with spaces?)
How do I make my magic mouse work for left handed person?
- Asked by Richard D from Grand Rapids
- Dec 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I make my magic mouse work for left handed person?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
Can I "squeeze" the mouse like the mighty mouse to view all open screens?
With the mighty mouse, i was able to squeeze the sides of the mouse and it would show me all screens that are open, allowing me to select and easily navigate. How can I get this function with the magic mouse? It was an awesome function and will be surprised if Apple took it away.
- Asked by Todd B from Latham
- May 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I "squeeze" the mouse like the mighty mouse to view all open screens?)
How good is the magic mouse's latency?
Every bluetooth mouse I have used in the past (both on OS X and Windows) had an annoyingly long latency. In other words, there's a small (but noticeable) delay between moving your mouse and seeing the cursor move, which gives the feeling that the cursor is struggling to keep up. I am wondering how good this mouse is in this respect.
- Asked by Karim L from Cambridge
- Oct 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How good is the magic mouse's latency?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
will the magic mouse work well when moving song files in serato scratch live dj software interface
I have to scroll, drag, and drop song files constantly and wanted to know if the magic mouse will be a capable of handling that task.
- Asked by Carlton E from Lawrenceville
- Dec 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (will the magic mouse work well when moving song files in serato scratch live dj software interface)