Similar questions from the community
Browsing Multiple Web Pages
With the old (standard issue) mouse that came with the iMac, one could hit the two sides of the mouse, and all of the open web pages would zoom out (become tiles), and you could select the web page of choice. Does the Magic Mouse have this feature? Thank you Justin
- Asked by Justin M from Apo
- Feb 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Browsing Multiple Web Pages)
can you go to the previous web page?
with the mouse supplied with my iMac, I can't go to the previous web page using the mouse. will the new one let me do this?
- Asked by Michael Z from Chapel Hill
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can you go to the previous web page?)
What different web browsers will support the forward and backward gestures?
Will it work in Firefox, IE, etc?
- Asked by Ryan G from Thompsons Station
- Oct 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What different web browsers will support the forward and backward gestures?)
Coming from a place where myself and my boyfriend use computers heavily, is this mouse recommended over your other mice?
I am a Graphic Designer and Layout Artist and my boyfriend does Layout artistry as well and works in the print industry. I need a mouse that works and moves quickly and efficiently. After reading some of the reviews I have become a little skeptical and might buy something else as a stocking stuffer.
I feel you can get a wireless mouse that has buttons for all the swipes already. Can someone, with one, tell me if it is really worth changing?
This mouse looks pretty sweet, but is it actually easier, or more intuitive than a normal mouse? A concern I have is that I use new MacBook, and the new trackpad uses similar, but different, gestures and I fear I will confuse them when switching back and forth.
- Asked by Rick P from Glendora
- Dec 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I feel you can get a wireless mouse that has buttons for all the swipes already. Can someone, with one, tell me if it is really worth changing?)
MOUSE PAD FOR WIRELESS MOUSE ON GLASS TOP DESK
WHAT IS RECOMMENDED MOUSE PAD FOR WIRELESS MOUSE, WHEN USING ON GLASS TOP DESK?
- Asked by Judith G from New York
- Mar 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (MOUSE PAD FOR WIRELESS MOUSE ON GLASS TOP DESK)
How well does the Magic Mouse work for VFX work (like with Motion or AE)? I want a good mouse, but don't know if this has the precision I want.
The Magic Mouse is good for web browsing and stuff like that, but I don't know if it has the precision in Video Editing as I would like.
- Asked by Andrew N from Carrboro
- May 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does the Magic Mouse work for VFX work (like with Motion or AE)? I want a good mouse, but don't know if this has the precision I want.)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)