Similar questions from the community
Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?
Some devices such as cellphones drain a whole lot faster and heat up when bluetooth is left on. My concern is that I may be wasting battery life when I leave the bluetooth on for the Macbook Pro just for a wireless mouse.
- Asked by Justin P
- Mar 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?)
Can you pair a MacBook Pro with 2 of these so you can have one at work and one at home and not have to carry the paired one with you everywhere?
I take my laptop to work with me each day and packing up my wireless keyboard and magic mouse each day to take them with me is getting annoying. Therefore I would like to know if its possible to have 2 magic mice both paired to the laptop.
This would mean I could then leave one at work and one at home and remove all the hassle. Also if this is possible do you have to break the pairing with the other one as I would not want to have to keep pairing the devices each time I get to work or back home in the evening.
can i use a mouse on macbook pro
- Asked by Willie K from Ontario
- Apr 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a mouse on macbook pro)
Can I pair the mouse with a macbook and a windows xp laptop, and it will know which one to use based on which one is on?
My wife has a Windows XP laptop with bluetooth built in. I have a macbook with bluetooth built in. I want to set up a desk that which ever computer is there, the mouse will work. Can I pair this mouse with multiple computers.. but only using 1 at a time?
- Asked by Andrew L from Gaithersburg
- Dec 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair the mouse with a macbook and a windows xp laptop, and it will know which one to use based on which one is on?)
Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?
This is in addition to the trackpad. I read some where that the mighty mouse comes with and I want to know if that is true.
- Asked by Luke M from Bethlehem
- Feb 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?)
Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?
- Asked by David C from Yateley
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?)
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?
- Asked by Julio C V from Barcelona
- Jul 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?)
will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?
i currently have a intel based pc with os windows xp
i want to know that will magic mouse work with my bluetooth dongle device or i need to have one built in a mac?? Pls. help me guys. I'm really desperat to have this thing.
- Asked by Naman K
- Jul 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)