Similar questions from the community
I must satisfy a stickler for ergonomics. What's the mouse's operating footprint? i.e. How much room on a keyboard tray does it officially require?
- Asked by Charles C from Waite Park
- Dec 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I must satisfy a stickler for ergonomics. What's the mouse's operating footprint? i.e. How much room on a keyboard tray does it officially require?)
magic mouse required for Lion?
My Mac desktop has the older mouse with the roller ball on top (model A1197).
Will the Lion operating system require the Magic Mouse to perform all the (new)
- Asked by Virginia C from Altamonte Springs
- Jun 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (magic mouse required for Lion?)
is it possible to return/exchange the mighty mouse that came with my computer if using it causes me chronic wrist/hand pain?
Many users (particularly on Mac forums, but even in the reviews of the mouse) are complaining that the design isn't very ergonomic. From using the one that came with my new iMac (purchased January 2013), I've found that I'm experiencing chronic pains in my wrist and hand, often hours or days after I've stopped using it... say on a weekend off from the office or something along those lines. I'm wondering if there is an official Apple policy to address this problem. Is it possible to exchange the mighty mouse for a track pad or a different mouse solution? I definitely cannot go on using what I've got now.
Can I increase the range of a magic mouse/wireless keyboard with class 1 bluetooth dongle?
I want to centrally locate a mini-mac/use it from multiple rooms. I can send video via HDMI via matrix splitter. My problem is keyboard/mouse range.
- Asked by Richard S from Leawood
- Jun 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I increase the range of a magic mouse/wireless keyboard with class 1 bluetooth dongle?)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
How much does the Magic Mouse weigh?
Im interested in comparing the weight of a Magic mouse to a Mighty mouse
- Asked by Darren S from Vancouver
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does the Magic Mouse weigh?)
do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?
I am presently using a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard with my mac mini.
Can I buy just the magic mouse?
- Asked by Margaret S from Dover Foxcroft
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?)
Can I buy it as a Mouse Keyboard combo?
I'm looking at buying both a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard. It would be nice to buy both at a discounted price.
- Asked by Allan B from Etobicoke
- Nov 5, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy it as a Mouse Keyboard combo?)
Is there a keyboard and mouse for iphone?
- Asked by Angela W from Cathedral City
- Nov 27, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a keyboard and mouse for iphone?)
Can I use the same Magic Mouse with both my iMac & MacBook, both running Leopard? Or does that require a second Magic Mouse?
is the keyboard and mouse powered by a usb connector?
- Asked by Laura G from Burnet
- Feb 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is the keyboard and mouse powered by a usb connector?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
will it work with the apple wireless keyboard
will the Apple Magic Mouse work with the Apple wireless keyboard replacing the Apple wireless Mighty Mouse
- Asked by Tammie S from Kansas City
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the apple wireless keyboard)