Similar questions from the community
is this really practical?
Is this new mouse really practical? Will it actually become the future mouse? I ask these questions because I want to know what people really think about this mouse.
I guess the real question is: is this an improvement on the "old" mouse that we all have grown to know?
- Asked by Timothy S
- Apr 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is this really practical?)
Do i need a dongle (usb stick which creates its own bluetooth link to the mouse) or is it really just the mouse and my MBP???
I feel you can get a wireless mouse that has buttons for all the swipes already. Can someone, with one, tell me if it is really worth changing?
This mouse looks pretty sweet, but is it actually easier, or more intuitive than a normal mouse? A concern I have is that I use new MacBook, and the new trackpad uses similar, but different, gestures and I fear I will confuse them when switching back and forth.
- Asked by Rick P from Glendora
- Dec 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I feel you can get a wireless mouse that has buttons for all the swipes already. Can someone, with one, tell me if it is really worth changing?)
Does it worth buying for a Macbook Pro?
I mean is it really better than the new track pad or should
I just stay with it?
- Asked by Joshua M from Medellin
- Nov 5, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it worth buying for a Macbook Pro?)
How does magic mouse work with photoshop?
i was googling some, but didn't really find any useful answers... so is there anyone who has tried using photoshop with Apple Magic Mouse and could tell me how it works? How about the selections, zooming, sensitivity, etc...?
A full review would be nice too!
- Asked by Sandor D
- Jun 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How does magic mouse work with photoshop?)
Will this mouse be available with a cable?
My doctor told me to avoid anything wireless. So I have my computers on Lan and I have no cordless telephones. I have an Iphone but I keep in in flight mode whenever possible. Now I would really like to have this magic mouse. But it only seems to come with bluetooth. Will it ever come out without bluetooth and with a cable?
- Asked by Heinrich-wilhelm S from Eyendorf
- Jan 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mouse be available with a cable?)
will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?
i currently have a intel based pc with os windows xp
i want to know that will magic mouse work with my bluetooth dongle device or i need to have one built in a mac?? Pls. help me guys. I'm really desperat to have this thing.
- Asked by Naman K
- Jul 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)