Similar questions from the community
can the wireless keyboard be used with the macbook pro"s trackpad
I want to avoid typing/computer errors by accidentally touching the trackpad.
- Asked by James T from South Lyon,
- Nov 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can the wireless keyboard be used with the macbook pro"s trackpad)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?
This is in addition to the trackpad. I read some where that the mighty mouse comes with and I want to know if that is true.
- Asked by Luke M from Bethlehem
- Feb 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a mouse included with a Macbook Pro purchase?)
I feel you can get a wireless mouse that has buttons for all the swipes already. Can someone, with one, tell me if it is really worth changing?
This mouse looks pretty sweet, but is it actually easier, or more intuitive than a normal mouse? A concern I have is that I use new MacBook, and the new trackpad uses similar, but different, gestures and I fear I will confuse them when switching back and forth.
- Asked by Rick P from Glendora
- Dec 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I feel you can get a wireless mouse that has buttons for all the swipes already. Can someone, with one, tell me if it is really worth changing?)
can this be used with a PC or MacBook Pro 13???
I have an Acer PC running Vista and a new MacBook, can i use the product???
- Asked by Jorge F
- Dec 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used with a PC or MacBook Pro 13???)
do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?
I am presently using a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard with my mac mini.
Can I buy just the magic mouse?
- Asked by Margaret S from Dover Foxcroft
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?)
Can this be used as a trackpad as opposed to moving the mouse itself?
I like the design of this mouse, but I'm not interested if I still have to move it. Since its multi-touch, I would expect the surface to work like trackpad...it just makes sense. I was wondering if this was possible because I didn't see it demonstrated in the video.
- Asked by Jonathan B from Jamaica
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a trackpad as opposed to moving the mouse itself?)
Can you pair a MacBook Pro with 2 of these so you can have one at work and one at home and not have to carry the paired one with you everywhere?
I take my laptop to work with me each day and packing up my wireless keyboard and magic mouse each day to take them with me is getting annoying. Therefore I would like to know if its possible to have 2 magic mice both paired to the laptop.
This would mean I could then leave one at work and one at home and remove all the hassle. Also if this is possible do you have to break the pairing with the other one as I would not want to have to keep pairing the devices each time I get to work or back home in the evening.
Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?
I have a computer that is out of warranty. If I purchase a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad, do I have to have a support line to assist me with installing it to work with my Macbook?
- Asked by Joji A from Quezon City
- Sep 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
will it work with the apple wireless keyboard
will the Apple Magic Mouse work with the Apple wireless keyboard replacing the Apple wireless Mighty Mouse
- Asked by Tammie S from Kansas City
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the apple wireless keyboard)
how do i change the batteries in the wireless keyboard?
need to change the batteries in the keyboard but do not know how to do this. please help
- Asked by Charlie E
- May 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i change the batteries in the wireless keyboard?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
Does this do zoom as well?
Basically I want to know if it's the equivalent of the MacBook Pro multi-touch trackpad on top of a mouse.
- Asked by Ryan J from Ottawa
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this do zoom as well?)