Similar questions from the community
Any environmental facts about this thing?
With the vast amount of these Apple will sell, doesn't it deserve an environmental checklist?
- Asked by Cassandra I from Towson
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Any environmental facts about this thing?)
Can i show all open windows like the four finger swipe on my track pad?
On the MacBook track pad when i swipe downwards with all 4 fingers it shows me every window open at the moment. Is there a way to do the same thing with my new Majic Mouse?
- Asked by Alexandra R from Pickering
- Apr 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i show all open windows like the four finger swipe on my track pad?)
Can you place the palm of your hand on the mouse without affecting the multi-touch ability?
Is there an option, or does it pick it up automatically, that you may use a mouse with the palm of your hand gently resting on its back? Or do we have to only grip it with our fingertips, palm of hand hovering slightly over the mouse, with the tips of our fingers the only things allowed to touch the surface?
- Asked by Alex S from Cam
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you place the palm of your hand on the mouse without affecting the multi-touch ability?)
Can i use this with my MacBook (the newest one)?
I figured it would make things easier when i use it for my online class. Or do you think that's unnecessary? I basically have money to throw away so i figure if it doesn't work with my macbook i'll give it to my family since they use a PC
- Asked by Lesleigh H from Auburn
- Jan 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this with my MacBook (the newest one)?)
Do magic mouse have itself a serial number?
I just wondering if magic mouse have itself a serial number or not. Because I bought it for months already, and I just want to check if the staff have did the warranty for me or not. Well, the staff said she will do the warranty thing for me so she let me write my name, address, and phone number.
- Asked by Kritima D
- Aug 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Do magic mouse have itself a serial number?)
will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?
i currently have a intel based pc with os windows xp
i want to know that will magic mouse work with my bluetooth dongle device or i need to have one built in a mac?? Pls. help me guys. I'm really desperat to have this thing.
- Asked by Naman K
- Jul 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?)
Scroll with inertia or momentum?
I have 2 Macs(a mac mini and iMac) coming with 2 magic mice. Both machines are running Snow Leopard. The strange thing is that on one machine 'System Preference' -> 'Mouse' it says 'Scroll with/withou INERTIA', but on the other one it says 'Scroll with/without MOMENTUM'. Anybody knows why that is?!?!?!?
- Asked by Yan T from Vitoria-gasteiz
- Nov 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Scroll with inertia or momentum?)
What would be an optimum surface for usage?
This isn't a question of what surface will or will not work as that becomes obvious immediately. I'm just curious which type of surface would be optimum as far as accuracy, the physical sound of the mouse sliding, etc. This isn't something that would matter for normal computer use but being in the design field requires the majority of my time using the mouse so minor things become major pretty quickly. :-)
- Asked by Daniel P from Fenton
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What would be an optimum surface for usage?)