Similar questions from the community
Can I use two or more magic mice in my home on two different machines?
If so how do I tell one to stay with my mac and the other to stay with my MacBook? For example...
- Asked by Ashley C
- Mar 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use two or more magic mice in my home on two different machines?)
Can you use two bluetooth mice at a time? I already use two USB mice in my setup, one left and one right.
Two Magic Mice, one computer.
- Asked by Peter B from West Vancouver
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use two bluetooth mice at a time? I already use two USB mice in my setup, one left and one right.)
Is there a bundle price when buying two or more mice?
- Asked by Eri V from Las Vegas
- Oct 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a bundle price when buying two or more mice?)
What is the battery life, and since Apple has removed the track ball and replaced it with multi-touch, How long will the multi-touch last, The original Mighty Mouses' track ball would get filled with junk very quickly, Are there any ports or ways that dirt may slow down or mess up the new Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Ruthann S from Winter Park
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Two Questions~)
Would Magic Mouse be a good choice for toddlers that are just learning how to use a mouse and computer. If not... and suggestions.
We have a two button scroll computer mouse at home. And when i allow my 2 year old son to play educational games online all the buttons confuse him and just get in the way. i need something easier for him to use.
My current Mighty Mouse has two great side buttons that I use all the time to see all my open applications. Can I do that on the Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Matthew S from Bolton Landing
- Oct 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (My current Mighty Mouse has two great side buttons that I use all the time to see all my open applications. Can I do that on the Magic Mouse?)
switch between safari windows...
i'm wondering on my new magic mouse can i scroll, NOT forward and backwards on my safari history, but actually between two or three or four safari windows that i have pulled up???...not one window with different tabs but actual different windows, on my old mouse i just had to squeeze the sides...
- Asked by Ben H from Phoenix
- Apr 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (switch between safari windows...)
Can you pair a MacBook Pro with 2 of these so you can have one at work and one at home and not have to carry the paired one with you everywhere?
I take my laptop to work with me each day and packing up my wireless keyboard and magic mouse each day to take them with me is getting annoying. Therefore I would like to know if its possible to have 2 magic mice both paired to the laptop.
This would mean I could then leave one at work and one at home and remove all the hassle. Also if this is possible do you have to break the pairing with the other one as I would not want to have to keep pairing the devices each time I get to work or back home in the evening.
Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
Is the new Magic Mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
I work on an 8 Core Mac Pro on two ACD 30"s in CS4 and FCPro and find the previous wireless mouse is too sloppy and slow to use in detailed work. But I would love this new one if it is a fast and as accurate as the wired mouse that Apple ship.
- Asked by Michael B from Sarasota
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?)
Scroll with inertia or momentum?
I have 2 Macs(a mac mini and iMac) coming with 2 magic mice. Both machines are running Snow Leopard. The strange thing is that on one machine 'System Preference' -> 'Mouse' it says 'Scroll with/withou INERTIA', but on the other one it says 'Scroll with/without MOMENTUM'. Anybody knows why that is?!?!?!?
- Asked by Yan T from Vitoria-gasteiz
- Nov 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Scroll with inertia or momentum?)
Possible for two fingers zoom? Since we can do two fingers swipe!
- Asked by Qing C from New York
- Jan 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Possible for two fingers zoom? Since we can do two fingers swipe!)
Can the preferences be set so that the available gestures match those on the current MacBook Pro track pad?
I recently purchased a MacBook Pro and enjoy the gestures available on the track pad. The Magic Mouse looks like a great accessory, but I'm sure it would be frustrating going back and forth between the track pad and mouse if the gestures and very different between the two. Hopefully the preference settings can be used to make them very similar.
- Asked by Patrick G from Campbell
- Oct 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the preferences be set so that the available gestures match those on the current MacBook Pro track pad?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- May 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
Does this work on glass surfaces?
A question regarding the Magic Mice laser sensitivity to reflective surfaces.
- Asked by Eric V from Houston
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work on glass surfaces?)
Can I use the old bluetooth mouse on a Mac Mini after upgrading to the Magic Mouse?
I have a Mac Mini I bought in July. I use the bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard very successfully. Can I use both the old and the new Magic Mouse concurrently after upgrading Snow Leopard to run the Magic Mouse? I might want to keep the old mouse in use since I bounce between two monitors and I could leave the old mouse at my desk while using the Magic Mouse in front of my 37" Vizio TV.
- Asked by Matthew G D from Orlando
- Oct 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the old bluetooth mouse on a Mac Mini after upgrading to the Magic Mouse?)
Can you program a third click by performing a two finger click?
- Asked by John D from Irvine
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you program a third click by performing a two finger click?)