Similar questions from the community
Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?
- Asked by David C from Yateley
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?
- Asked by Julio C V from Barcelona
- Jul 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?)
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- May 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?
Some devices such as cellphones drain a whole lot faster and heat up when bluetooth is left on. My concern is that I may be wasting battery life when I leave the bluetooth on for the Macbook Pro just for a wireless mouse.
- Asked by Justin P
- Mar 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?)
Will the Magic Mouse's blue tooth work well with the aluminum body of the MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Anthony C from Fort Worth
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Magic Mouse's blue tooth work well with the aluminum body of the MacBook Pro?)
Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??
- Asked by Rolston M from Maple Valley
- Jan 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??)
Can I use the Magic Mouse with my MacBook Air?
- Asked by Nicholas B from Rockville Centre
- Feb 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Mouse with my MacBook Air?)
how to use Magic mouse with MacBook Air
- Asked by Katherine C from Taipei City
- Apr 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to use Magic mouse with MacBook Air)
No answers yet
Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?
In my office when I leave my desk with my MacBook Pro if I go far enough away my mouse disconnects which is fine because I don't have it with me. I don't close the laptop because I am just going to open it again as soon as I sit down. When I come back to my desk it never reconnects. I have to go to the bluetooth menu and tell it to reconnect. If I close the laptop when I leave at night it always reconnects when I come back the next morning.
- Asked by Bradley M from Pennington
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?)