Similar questions from the community
does magic mouse work with Mac mini?
I have a Mac mini over 4 years old running v. 10.4.11 with a 1.66 GHz Intel CoreDuo processor. It's Tiger.
- Asked by Christine W from New Preston
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does magic mouse work with Mac mini?)
Will OS X work without a magic mouse?
In essence, is there a way to utilize multiple "pages" of full-screened windows using hotkeys? We had a Magic Mouse, but it seems to have been stolen out of our youth group building. The replacements are expensive, so we have an old mouse wired in. But I can't find a way to switch between full-screened windows (other than using the magic mouse to swipe to next window).
- Asked by Benjamin F from Arlington
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will OS X work without a magic mouse?)
No answers yet
What macs does magic mouse work with?
I have Mac OS X
Processor 2.66GHz Intel COre 2 Duo
Memory 2 GS 800 MHz SDRAM
- Asked by Maureen S
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What macs does magic mouse work with?)
Can I use my magic mouse for gestures in Lion instead of having to go buy a magic trackpad?
OS X Lion question having to do with gestures and magic mouse.
- Asked by Adam W from Decatur
- Jun 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my magic mouse for gestures in Lion instead of having to go buy a magic trackpad?)
will the Apple Magic Mouse work with a Mac OS X version 10.6.8 ?
- Asked by Lori J from Meridian
- Mar 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will the Apple Magic Mouse work with a Mac OS X version 10.6.8 ?)
How do I make my magic mouse work for left handed person?
- Asked by Richard D from Grand Rapids
- Dec 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I make my magic mouse work for left handed person?)
How good is the magic mouse's latency?
Every bluetooth mouse I have used in the past (both on OS X and Windows) had an annoyingly long latency. In other words, there's a small (but noticeable) delay between moving your mouse and seeing the cursor move, which gives the feeling that the cursor is struggling to keep up. I am wondering how good this mouse is in this respect.
- Asked by Karim L from Cambridge
- Oct 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How good is the magic mouse's latency?)
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)
Does magic mouse work fully in VMWare Fusion 3.0.1
Before I purchase a magic mouse, I just want to make sure that it works fully and cooperatively with latest Mac OSX 10.6.2 and VMWare Fusion 3.0.1 ? No gueses, Just anyone with same setup. Running Windows XP, with the above Mac os and Fusion version. ALL features work. ??
- Asked by Donna V from Camas
- Feb 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does magic mouse work fully in VMWare Fusion 3.0.1)
How long will magic mouse last?
In other words besides battery's will it slow down or stop working after a certain period of time.
- Asked by Craig G from Seattle
- Aug 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How long will magic mouse last?)
No answers yet
how will I know if I have wireless mouse software update 1.0?
I have Imac, OS X 10.6 with Snow Leopard
- Asked by Hiro S from Chula Vista
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (how will I know if I have wireless mouse software update 1.0?)
Will the magic mouse support the new multi-touch gestures of the Mac OS X Lion? Or only the magic trackpads will support them?
For example like 3 fingers to view the mission control, and launchpad?
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)