Similar questions from the community
magic mouse required for Lion?
My Mac desktop has the older mouse with the roller ball on top (model A1197).
Will the Lion operating system require the Magic Mouse to perform all the (new)
- Asked by Virginia C from Altamonte Springs
- Jun 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (magic mouse required for Lion?)
Can I use the same Magic Mouse with both my iMac & MacBook, both running Leopard? Or does that require a second Magic Mouse?
How to replace batteries in the Magic Mouse
How does the mouse open - I don't want to break it,. It was my understanding that the battery would last 3-4months . My Mac is about 2months old. What type of battery is required?
- Asked by Esther Z from North Vancouver
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to replace batteries in the Magic Mouse)
What macs does magic mouse work with?
I have Mac OS X
Processor 2.66GHz Intel COre 2 Duo
Memory 2 GS 800 MHz SDRAM
- Asked by Maureen S
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What macs does magic mouse work with?)
How good is the magic mouse's latency?
Every bluetooth mouse I have used in the past (both on OS X and Windows) had an annoyingly long latency. In other words, there's a small (but noticeable) delay between moving your mouse and seeing the cursor move, which gives the feeling that the cursor is struggling to keep up. I am wondering how good this mouse is in this respect.
- Asked by Karim L from Cambridge
- Oct 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How good is the magic mouse's latency?)
does magic mouse work with os x yosemite
My magic mouse lost all its special features after last update.
- Asked by Ronald E from Smyrna
- Apr 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does magic mouse work with os x yosemite)
Will OS X work without a magic mouse?
In essence, is there a way to utilize multiple "pages" of full-screened windows using hotkeys? We had a Magic Mouse, but it seems to have been stolen out of our youth group building. The replacements are expensive, so we have an old mouse wired in. But I can't find a way to switch between full-screened windows (other than using the magic mouse to swipe to next window).
- Asked by Benjamin F from Arlington
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will OS X work without a magic mouse?)
No answers yet
Can I use my magic mouse for gestures in Lion instead of having to go buy a magic trackpad?
OS X Lion question having to do with gestures and magic mouse.
- Asked by Adam W from Decatur
- Jun 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my magic mouse for gestures in Lion instead of having to go buy a magic trackpad?)
Does this magic mouse work with iMac with MacOS Version 10.62.2? Does my system have all the requirements for mouse's uses?
Is the magic mouse compatible with my 2008 iMac [details below]
Model: iMac8,1, BootROM IM81.00C1.B00, 2 processors, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 1.30f1
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS, PCIe, 512 MB
Mac OS 10.6.5 Snow Leopard
- Asked by William T from Surrey
- Dec 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the magic mouse compatible with my 2008 iMac [details below])
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
Will the magic mouse support the new multi-touch gestures of the Mac OS X Lion? Or only the magic trackpads will support them?
For example like 3 fingers to view the mission control, and launchpad?
Does magic mouse work fully in VMWare Fusion 3.0.1
Before I purchase a magic mouse, I just want to make sure that it works fully and cooperatively with latest Mac OSX 10.6.2 and VMWare Fusion 3.0.1 ? No gueses, Just anyone with same setup. Running Windows XP, with the above Mac os and Fusion version. ALL features work. ??
- Asked by Donna V from Camas
- Feb 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does magic mouse work fully in VMWare Fusion 3.0.1)
OS 10.6 comes with handwriting recognition for Chinese which can be used on the trackpad. Can one use this handwriting recognition using Magic Mouse?
Chinese handwriting recognition
- Asked by Conal H from Santa Cruz
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (OS 10.6 comes with handwriting recognition for Chinese which can be used on the trackpad. Can one use this handwriting recognition using Magic Mouse?)