Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I'm left handed! Can't get to grips with wireless keyboard - is there an extended or left handed one? Liked numerical keypad on right and extra ctrl
Can I buy a Spanish version of this keyboard in the US?
I live in the US but I would like to have the spanish version of this keyboard, where can I buy it?
- Asked by Gustavo S from Cheraw
- Jun 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Spanish version of this keyboard in the US?)
How can I order the Spanish version keyboard?
I would like to buy a Spanish version Apple Keyboard, either the one with the Numeric Keypad or the Wireless one without Numeric Keypad to conect it to my MacBook.
- Asked by Robert C from Caracas
- Nov 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I order the Spanish version keyboard?)
How can i buy a Keyboard with Numeric in spanish version?
im living now in Dominican Republic and the Apple Stores here do not have this keyboard and i need it as soon as possible.
- Asked by Alejandra A
- Jan 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i buy a Keyboard with Numeric in spanish version?)
are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard
My husband has large hands and the small wireless keyboard that came with my new iMac is difficult for him to type on.
- Asked by Vivian Z from Taylor
- May 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard)
How can i buy this keyboard in the korean version part no. MB110KH/A
- Asked by John M from Texarkana
- Dec 25, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i buy this keyboard in the korean version part no. MB110KH/A)
does apple make a wireless version of the extended (with numeric keypad) keyboard?
pro tools needs the extended alpha numeric keyboard...and Im wondering if Apple makes a wireless one
- Asked by Jeff F from Ben Lomond
- Aug 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does apple make a wireless version of the extended (with numeric keypad) keyboard?)
Is there an Italian language version of any Mac keyboards available in the US? If so, which ones and how do I go about getting on in the US.
- Asked by Kenneth B from New York
- Feb 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an Italian language version of any Mac keyboards available in the US? If so, which ones and how do I go about getting on in the US.)
Will this keyboard work (plug and play) with my old eMac version 10.4.11?
- Asked by Mark H from Keighley
- Dec 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work (plug and play) with my old eMac version 10.4.11?)
can I use this keyboard on my eMac running Tiger (OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked by Elizabeth W from Camarillo
- Feb 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this keyboard on my eMac running Tiger (OS X version 10.4.11))
I have just bought a new Apple wired USB keyboard (the MB110B/B). Does anyone know if the is the most recent (Lion) version?
I want to order this British layout (£=shift 3 - NOT international English) but it's not listed in the drop-down menu. How can I order it?
NB "International English" has a # above the 3 on the keyboard, and is not the same layout as "British". I want the British version. If I click "add to basket" on this page, it adds the German version (which is listed first in the drop-down menu)...
How can I order the British layout keyboard?
It defaults to German when you add the British version to the shopping cart. This is even if you select the 'British' keyboard from the main shopping page showing all the keyboards. Also is this a PROPER British keyboard with SHIFT+2 = " and not @?
- Asked by Lloyd R
- Oct 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I order the British layout keyboard?)
Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?
I have a nice thick wrist/palm support right under my current mac keyboard (previous gen. - the white keyboard). It lifts up my wrist to where it's almost horizontal to where my fingers touch the keys, which is great. It helps keeps my hands more relaxed.
This super flat slim-line type model here is really hot. I want it badly. But it sits verryyy low, would this conflict my wrist support? Kind of feels like it'd add a down sloping angle on my hards towards the keyboard.
I tried to test is out at an electronics store with this keyboard with some of their wrist supports, but they wouldn't let me open the packaging for the supports, could never get an accurate feel.
What do you think?
- Asked by David C from Lawrenceville
- Oct 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?)
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
I have been using a Windows desktop at home and my office. Although I have never had a laptop, I have been planning to buy an Apple laptop for use when I travel. However, I recently used an Apple and found its keyboard, in one particular way, to be inferior to the standard keyboards that I have been accustomed to using. Do you agree?
A conventional keyboard has two keys to make deletions. The backspace key deletes characters to the left of the cursor. The delete key deletes characters to the right of the cursor. In contrast, the Apple keyboard has only one key to make deletions. It is the delete key and it deletes characters to the left of the cursor. It appears that if I want to delete characters to the right of the cursor, there is no way to do that directly and simply. Am I correct about that? I must either use a second key or I must first highlight the text and then delete it.
Using a non-Apple conventional keyboard, it is also possible to delete an entire word and one adjacent space in only two strokes by using a combination of the control key and the delete key. The same can be done in the other direction using the control key and the backspace key. How would these two types of deletion most efficiently be done with an Apple keyboard?
The reality seems to be that two keys to delete can operate more efficiently, in more directions, than only one (Apple). Do you agree that the Apple keyboard is less efficient in making deletions than the conventional keyboard when using Word software? What is the best way to get around that inefficiency in a MacBookPro? If there is no way around it, should this discourage me from getting an Apple since I do lots of word processing and deletions?
Does the Apple keyboard have any advantages over the conventional keyboard that I should be aware of?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
- Feb 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
wireless numeric keypad
we would like to replace our original keyboard that came with our 2007 iMac - wireless with numeric pad. i've found your wireless board but it doesn't have the numeric pad and i don't want the wired version with the pad. do u still carry these in some obscure place? i've been searching for an hour!
- Asked by Kelly R from Houston
- May 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless numeric keypad)