Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Why won't this keyboard model work with Panther? I bought this and I have the Panther OS which I'm going to install. I have defected from Windows.
- Asked by Robert P from Rocky Hill
- Oct 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Why won't this keyboard model work with Panther? I bought this and I have the Panther OS which I'm going to install. I have defected from Windows.)
Can i use this keyboard on the windows xp i installed on mac?
I installed windows xp on my macbook and i want to know if the external apple keyboard with the numberic keypad would work with the windows xp.
- Asked by Zi Ming N
- Jul 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this keyboard on the windows xp i installed on mac?)
How can I reprogram my keyboard back to the windows format?
I tried to use the mac keyboard on my laptop PC that runs windows vista. It worked great.
Now I decide to go without the mac keyboard (it is not convenient to carry an extra keyboard). However, after I disconnect the apple keyboard, I realize that my PC keyboard is not working properly. What should I do to reprogram my keyboard back to windows format?
- Asked by Li-qing J from Athens
- Mar 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I reprogram my keyboard back to the windows format?)
Can I use this keyboard at work on a PC that is using Windows 7 Enterprise OS?
I love this keyboard and do not like the basic logictech keyboard that I am provided with at work. My company does not use Apple products; however, I would like to buy an Apple keyboard (wired with numeric keypad) and use it with my PC at work. Is this possible without having system adminstrator permissions on my PC?
- Asked by Mike G from St Albert
- May 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard at work on a PC that is using Windows 7 Enterprise OS?)
is it compatible with windows ?
i am buying this keyboard and i have a windows vista laptop. will it work ?
- Asked by Paul G
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with windows ?)
Will this keyboard work with a power pc running OSX 10.5.8?
I have an iMac G5 PowerPC running the Leopard OS (10.5.8).
It says the minimum requirement is 10.6 but I'm wondering if it still works on this OS but maybe has a few missing functions.
Any help is appreciated!
- Asked by Martin B
- Dec 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work with a power pc running OSX 10.5.8?)
will i be able to select a boot option such as a cd or other commands that may require me holding down the command key on a g3,g4,g5(via usb)?
i want to boot into the installer cd but on a windows keyboard and it won't let me. Also the computer is a G3 running 10.4.2 and the keyboard is wireless. I fix computers and i just wanted to know if i could use this keyboard to use boot options with other mac's. Thanks.
- Asked by Iury B from Marietta
- Aug 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will i be able to select a boot option such as a cd or other commands that may require me holding down the command key on a g3,g4,g5(via usb)?)
Do the function keys and special buttons also work on windows computers. And... is the USB port full powered 2.0?
I'm a windows user. I know I need to buy a Mac guys (already got the iPhone =D) But is this lovely looking keyboard also full functional for Windows? I mean, can you use all the function/special/numeric Keys?
Also I'd like to know if the USB ports on the sides of the keyboard are full powered. If I'd connect my iPhone, would it be charged?
I'm looking for the old keyboard that is not low profile. Any available?
I type at approximately 80 to 90wpm and go through 2 keyboards a year. I prefer the higher profile keyboard as opposed to the ultra thin, low profile keyboard. Where can I buy one?
- Asked by Karen F from Eureka
- Jun 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm looking for the old keyboard that is not low profile. Any available?)
Will this keyboard work in parallels (Win 7)
I'm running Peachtree accounting in Win 7 on Parallels. I need the numeric keypad. Will this work?
- Asked by Elizabeth H from Gloversville
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work in parallels (Win 7))
Will current keyboard work with OS 10.5.8?
According to specs, minimum OS is 10.6.8.
- Asked by Annette C from Raleigh
- Sep 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will current keyboard work with OS 10.5.8?)
Where is Power button for keyboard with numeric keypad? I've just bought a Mac mini & on start up it requests that I switch on power.
Where is the power button on the keyboard if it has 2 USB ports on either side? I can't get my Mac Mini going!
Is it compatible with OS X 10.6.5, 64-bit (Intel)?
I recently had a new hard drive installed in our Mac Mini and was using a Macally keyboard. Their update drivers do not support 64-bit and the keyboard freezes. I want to ensure that a new keyboard will be fully compatible.
- Asked by Evelyn K from Silver Spring
- Dec 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with OS X 10.6.5, 64-bit (Intel)?)
KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?
I just upgraded the software on my old Macbook Pro to Snow Leopard bc I bought an external USB keyboard (mac, with numerical keypad), and I was told that it needed 10.6.8 to work.
However, when I type on it, it does not type letters... but symbols.
Not sure if I need to do a keyboard software update... and if so, where to get such a thing.
- Asked by Aarti S from Los Angeles
- Mar 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?)
can I use an apple keyboard with HP windows 8?
- Asked by Frances S from Newtown
- Aug 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use an apple keyboard with HP windows 8?)
No answers yet
Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?
I have a nice thick wrist/palm support right under my current mac keyboard (previous gen. - the white keyboard). It lifts up my wrist to where it's almost horizontal to where my fingers touch the keys, which is great. It helps keeps my hands more relaxed.
This super flat slim-line type model here is really hot. I want it badly. But it sits verryyy low, would this conflict my wrist support? Kind of feels like it'd add a down sloping angle on my hards towards the keyboard.
I tried to test is out at an electronics store with this keyboard with some of their wrist supports, but they wouldn't let me open the packaging for the supports, could never get an accurate feel.
What do you think?
- Asked by David C from Lawrenceville
- Oct 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?)