Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Where is Power button for keyboard with numeric keypad? I've just bought a Mac mini & on start up it requests that I switch on power.
Where is the power button on the keyboard if it has 2 USB ports on either side? I can't get my Mac Mini going!
Do Apple have a separate numeric keypad, wireless or USB
The new ultrathin wireless keyboard is fantastic to use, but it would be great if it had a numeric keypad at the end. I've bought a couple of so-called MAC osx compatible usb keypads but my iMac will not recognise them. It's frustrating to say the least
- Asked by Barry W
- Jan 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Do Apple have a separate numeric keypad, wireless or USB)
can you use a apple keyboard with numeric keypad with the mac book
- Asked by Nancy W from Oviedo
- Oct 6, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use a apple keyboard with numeric keypad with the mac book)
wireless numeric keypad
we would like to replace our original keyboard that came with our 2007 iMac - wireless with numeric pad. i've found your wireless board but it doesn't have the numeric pad and i don't want the wired version with the pad. do u still carry these in some obscure place? i've been searching for an hour!
- Asked by Kelly R from Houston
- May 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless numeric keypad)
Can I use my wireless mouse with the Apple keyboard with the numeric keypad?
When I purchased my Apple Mac I upgraded to a wireless keyboard and mouse.
I have subsequently invested in the Apple keyboard with the numeric keypad which is non-wireless.
Obviously I wish to avoid expense of having to purchase a new mouse if I don't need to and wish to understand whether my wireless mouse is compatible with the newly purchased keyboard.
- Asked by David S from Epsom
- Oct 2, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my wireless mouse with the Apple keyboard with the numeric keypad?)
Do the function keys and special buttons also work on windows computers. And... is the USB port full powered 2.0?
I'm a windows user. I know I need to buy a Mac guys (already got the iPhone =D) But is this lovely looking keyboard also full functional for Windows? I mean, can you use all the function/special/numeric Keys?
Also I'd like to know if the USB ports on the sides of the keyboard are full powered. If I'd connect my iPhone, would it be charged?
KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?
I just upgraded the software on my old Macbook Pro to Snow Leopard bc I bought an external USB keyboard (mac, with numerical keypad), and I was told that it needed 10.6.8 to work.
However, when I type on it, it does not type letters... but symbols.
Not sure if I need to do a keyboard software update... and if so, where to get such a thing.
- Asked by Aarti S from Los Angeles
- Mar 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?)
Apple Keyboard and Numeric Keypad and Mac X 10.4.11
Will Apple Keyboard and Numeric Keypad work with Mac X 10.4.11?
- Asked by Ron W from Pueblo West
- Jul 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Keyboard and Numeric Keypad and Mac X 10.4.11)
which is better the keyboard with a numeric keypad or the wireless keyboard?
which feels better...i can't decide.. i like the wirelessness...but i don't know if i should opt for a keyboard with a numeric keypad
- Asked by Jonah K from Waterville
- Dec 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (which is better the keyboard with a numeric keypad or the wireless keyboard?)
can I use apple keypad with numeric keyboard with new iMac
I prefer the keyboard with the keypad, but I want to purchase new iMac core 3 or 5.
- Asked by Kenneth T from Houston
- Aug 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use apple keypad with numeric keyboard with new iMac)
What is the width and length of the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad?
- Asked by Johnny S from Riverside
- Feb 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the width and length of the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad?)
is the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad - English (USA) wireless?
- Asked by Adriana C from Coral Gables
- Nov 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad - English (USA) wireless?)