Similar questions from the community
Does the cable charger that comes with the iphone5 units has its warranty also? If i will buy a cable charger does it have Warranty? How long?
- Asked by Ralph Jason M from Calapan City
- Jun 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the cable charger that comes with the iphone5 units has its warranty also? If i will buy a cable charger does it have Warranty? How long?)
Is there any warranty on the cable ?
My devices are out of warranty. If I get a new cable, will the cable be under any warranty? How long will it be?
- Asked by Kar Min A
- Jan 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any warranty on the cable ?)
can i get a new charger using the warranty?
- Asked by Gilbert T from Waipahu
- Feb 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i get a new charger using the warranty?)
No answers yet
is this compatible with the 20gb ipod classic?
its white and it came with a plug in charger and cable, but didnt come with as usb cable.the charger cable wont fit into the labtop either
- Asked by Natalee C
- Dec 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with the 20gb ipod classic?)
No answers yet
Can this cable be used with non apple chargers?
I have a Belkin car and wall charger and the cable for it has malfunctioned. Will this cable work with these products?
- Asked by Nicole L from Lloydminster
- Dec 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used with non apple chargers?)
Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable
Can I get a black cable to charge my IPad 2
- Asked by Linda R
- Mar 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable)
No answers yet
ipad ipod USB cable
Is the USB cable that comes with the iPad2 identical to the USB cable for the iPod touch (i.e. 3rd gen)? -- To be clear, I am not talking about the chargers which I realize are different for iPad vs iPod.
- Asked by Jeff K from Brooklyn
- Jun 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (ipad ipod USB cable)
No answers yet
Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?
Bought an 8GB iPod couple of months ago. Since I didn't get a separate charger I'm charging it with the iPod cable on my PC's USB port. Recently bought a Kodak Z950 camera and it uses a similar charging method. That is, with a USB cable. The Kodak also came with a USB/120v charger with a USB output of 5V @ 1A. Question:can I use the Kodak charger on my iPod?
Similarly, what is the power requirement to charge the iPod?
- Asked by Hugh R from Palm Springs
- Jan 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?)
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
In my car, I have a dock in my glovebox where I can plug in my ipod to play music through the car's stereo. This is great but there are a couple of problems.
1. The dock in the glovebox does not charge the ipod.
2. The ipod stays in the glovebox, and controls for changing songs/tracks through the relatively crude interface to the stereo are not ideal.
What I'm looking for may not exist, but I want to get an extension cord so that I can still plug the ipod in at the dock in the glovebox, but have the ipod out of the glovebox so I can see it, etc. I also would like to have a way to charge it using the dc lighter thing.
Does anyone make a cable that's an extension cable with another branch off of it for charging? I'm envisioning a cord with a car charger on one end that plugs into the ipod, then a second cord that is a docking extension cord that also runs into the end of the cable that plugs into the ipod.
All of this may be moot if I move to the iphone. I have a bluetooth connection for my phone but not sure if the iphone could take calls and play music through the bluetooth connection. My wife's car does this but mine is a little older and might not.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- Jun 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?
I am wondering if I can plug this charger with the outlet plug into a converter plug into the wall in India? Or do I need a 50 watt adapter in between the cable and the wall.
- Asked by Hasel P from Orlando
- Oct 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?)
Is this the cable that will also work between the iPad Dock and a PC?
I know about the cable that comes with the iPad... I need a 2nd cable and dock for my development iMac.
- Asked by James B from Troy
- Mar 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the cable that will also work between the iPad Dock and a PC?)
I need a charger usb cable for a 8g ipod is this the right usb?
8 g apple nano ipod
- Asked by Erica M
- Dec 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a charger usb cable for a 8g ipod is this the right usb?)