Similar questions from the community
I bought a Classic (click wheel), 20GB ipod, but I got no Dock, power adapter, or ipod dock to FireWire or USB 2.0 cables. What do I order?
- Asked by Theodore Z from Pocatello
- Feb 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought a Classic (click wheel), 20GB ipod, but I got no Dock, power adapter, or ipod dock to FireWire or USB 2.0 cables. What do I order?)
Will this product work with an older 20GB iPod?
It's a non-color, 20GB iPod I bought in 2006 or 2007, and I need a new USB cable to connect it to my computer. Just making sure this cable is compatible with it before I buy -- thanks!
- Asked by Grace M from Carbondale
- Oct 6, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product work with an older 20GB iPod?)
My 3rd-generation iPod's (dock connector/touch wheel) Firewire cable doesn't fit my new iMac. Another USB cable doesn't charge the iPod. Will this?
I tried the USB cable that came with my iPhone, but it only syncs the iPod and doesn't charge it.
- Asked by Earl T H from Purcellville
- Jan 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (My 3rd-generation iPod's (dock connector/touch wheel) Firewire cable doesn't fit my new iMac. Another USB cable doesn't charge the iPod. Will this?)
is this compatible with the 20gb ipod classic?
its white and it came with a plug in charger and cable, but didnt come with as usb cable.the charger cable wont fit into the labtop either
- Asked by Natalee C
- Dec 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with the 20gb ipod classic?)
No answers yet
iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable
I have an original i pod 40 gig Classic. It says in the manual that there is an accessory that can charge with a firewall connection to the power adapter that came with the unit and a USB that connects to the computer .both leads plug into the ipod base.Is this still available as I want to download my itunes library stored on my new computer to the ipod but currently there is not enough battery life to do it without it being connected to power which I cant do if the current USB cable (which does not supply power to the ipod) is already plugged in to the Ipod.
- Asked by David B
- Jan 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable)
No answers yet
I haven iPOD 15GB and need it to connect to a new USB for my new car. Which cable?
i have an old iPD 15GB and a 2010 Volvo w/ a USB connector. Is there a cable for me?
- Asked by David C from Seattle
- Oct 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (I haven iPOD 15GB and need it to connect to a new USB for my new car. Which cable?)
I have a IPOD 2002 10 GB firewire. How can I transfer to my USB IPOD Touch?
IPOD 10 GB Fire wire connection. Computer has only USB connections. How can I transfer songs to my new Ipod Touch?
- Asked by Donald N from Boyceville
- Jan 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a IPOD 2002 10 GB firewire. How can I transfer to my USB IPOD Touch?)
lost iPod connector cable
Hello, SOMEONE OUT THERE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME ASAP: I need to know if this Apple Connector will work with my PC Windows and my iPod Nano 2nd Generation 4GB???? I lost the connector cable and am unable to recharge my iPod or to download music from iTunes. DESESPERATELY waiting for a correct answer so I can place my order with Apple Store. Thanks. 06/20/10
- Asked by Sonia C
- Jun 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (lost iPod connector cable)
How can I charge my ipod shuffle 5th generation 2GB when I am away from my computer?Exactly what type/make of charger (plug into wall outlet)works
I am a brand new ipod user and am confused by the lack of compatibility between accessories of the various models and generations of ipods. All I need is an alternative method of charging the device. The shop where I bought my ipod shuffle was totally unhelpful.
How do you disconnect cable?
The old iPod USB cable had buttons on both ends of the part that connected to the iPod. You pushed the buttons, and then it was easy to disconnect the iPod from the cable. However, I just bought a new iPod nano, and the cable head does not have buttons, so I basically have to yank it out sideways. This seems very dangerous to the internals of my iPod.
Is there a simple way to remove the iPod from this new cable? Is there some part I should be pushing so that it will slide right out easily, and I don't have to yank it out and scratch everything up? Thanks.
- Asked by Andrew S from New York
- Jan 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you disconnect cable?)
I have a MC584LL/A iPod shuffle 2GB .Will this cable connect my ipod 2GB to a bose sound dock digital music system
the bose dock connection board has the #s 282490-001 on it if that helps?
which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB
I lost my iPod Nano's 2nd generation 4GB earphone as well as its dock connector to USB 2.0 cable. I need to know which connector will work with this iPod model. I noticed that the one shown on Apple Store.com does NOT have the squeeze sides to disconnect the iPod from my computer. If someone could please answer me I want to listen to my music ASAP and to download more songs from iTunes. Thanks. Today's date 06/03/10
- Asked by Sonia C
- Jun 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB)
I am really new to this. My cable that connects my iPhone to my laptop has broken. Will this work cos I tried my ipod cable and it didnt.
Doesn't this come with the iTouch when you purchase it new?
I am planning to purchase an iPod Touch 32 GB, but am interested in knowing what accessories I might need. I am already planning to buy a car charger, but will I need this cord, too? Doesn't the new iPod Touch come with a cord to plug it into my iMac to charge?
- Asked by Kim K from Leander
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Doesn't this come with the iTouch when you purchase it new?)