Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
where do I find the cycle count?
I have a one and one half year old macbook (white) and it doesn't hold much of a charge, maybe 2 and one half hours. Is this normal. I read something about cycle counts. I really would hate to have to replace the battery this early on. Mostly I just keep it plugged in to the power adapter.
- Asked by Sher T from Limerick
- Mar 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (where do I find the cycle count?)
What is for the cycle Count, and how I make my Battery to last longer
- Asked by Edward S from Orange Park
- Dec 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What is for the cycle Count, and how I make my Battery to last longer)
My old MB has battery DP-ASMB016, but not recharging (cycle count 359). Battery Update 4 didn't help. Do I have to replace? If so is this the item?
- Asked by Mary P from Washington
- Apr 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (My old MB has battery DP-ASMB016, but not recharging (cycle count 359). Battery Update 4 didn't help. Do I have to replace? If so is this the item?)
My battery has done 304 cycles. I've not noticed any drop in performance, but today full charge capacity (mAh) suddenly = 0. Do I need a new battery?
How many mAh does a new battery have?
In Apple/About this Mac/more info/Hardware/Power/Charge Information/ Full charge capacity (mAh)
For example my old battery, 5yrs/733cycles, has 4735mAh.
- Asked by Marc T from Bellingham
- Aug 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How many mAh does a new battery have?)
Macbook Battery Model A1185
I would like to find out my Mac book battery model A1185 is it same as your 13" macbook battery before I order wrong one.
Please reply me
Anthony Wong Hsuan
- Asked by Wong H
- Feb 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Battery Model A1185)
Got a new battery for my 13-inch black macbook. I'm using it on a computer running on SNOW LEOPARD. Is there a way to adjust life past 2 hours?
On TIGER, you were able to adjust battery for BETTER PERFORMANCE, LONGER BATTERY LIFE, etc. but I can't find options like that on SNOW LEOPARD. I was under the impression that, while running solely on battery (no power cord) that the life expectancy was around 6 hours before having to be recharged but it's only running to about 3 hours. Is this a faulty battery or is there something you have to do, besides just replace the old battery, with the new battery? (do you have to calibrate or something? whatever that is ...)
- Asked by Daniel T from Lake Grove
- Dec 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Got a new battery for my 13-inch black macbook. I'm using it on a computer running on SNOW LEOPARD. Is there a way to adjust life past 2 hours?)
Replacement battery for 13" macbook pro 2.66GHz US version
The charge on this battery is no longer holding for very long so needs replacing,
A search on the serial number suggests its a mid 2010 macbook pro model MC375LL/A which according to many websites including Apple's is a model A1278.
Having actually opened the mac to be sure i dont order the wrong battery, i find that the battery itself has model A1322 stamped on it?
My question is, are batteries in the US and UK models the same? which would be useful and easier to source in UK, and should i order a battery for A1322 or A1278
thanks to all those who reply in advance.
- Asked by Anil P
- Jan 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Replacement battery for 13" macbook pro 2.66GHz US version)