Similar questions from the community
Does this sensor work while biking?
Will this sensor keep track of workouts other than running or walking?
- Asked by Patty M from Billings
- Jan 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this sensor work while biking?)
How can I get the app to stop pausing the workout when I'm not moving
I want to track how far I walk in a days time at work but the app pauses the workout when I'm not moving for over 1 minute
- Asked by Travis L from Big Spring
- Aug 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get the app to stop pausing the workout when I'm not moving)
Can I walk instead of run?
I would like to see how much walking I do at work
- Asked by Christopher C from Staten Island
- Nov 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I walk instead of run?)
can i use my iphone 3gs like normal while doing a walking workout like text and browse my ipod? and the app will still be working i the background?
why doesnt my nike plus ipod track my distance?
Ipod touch 3rd Gen wont track the distance i have run, the pace meter and timer work fine but it wont track the distance.
- Asked by Robert G from North Miami
- Feb 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (why doesnt my nike plus ipod track my distance?)
does the nike+ running app work with the ipod touch a nd without a sensor?
I have tried running the app without a sensor and does not work or seem to read that I am walking around.
- Asked by Katharine P from Colorado Springs
- Mar 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does the nike+ running app work with the ipod touch a nd without a sensor?)
Will the nike+ sensor continue to track even if I forget my phone at home?
- Asked by Mary M. V from Redwood Valley
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the nike+ sensor continue to track even if I forget my phone at home?)
Can I leave my sensor in my shoe?
Do I need to take the sensor out when I am done walking/running or can I leave it in my shoe? Will it use the battery if I leave it in?
- Asked by Ryan M from Cranberry Township
- Apr 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I leave my sensor in my shoe?)
What do i do at school?
How far can the sensor be from your ipod? Could i leave it in my backpack while walking around the school? Cuz we're not allowed to be carrying ipods or other electronics around. What do i do at school?
- Asked by David A from Simcoe
- May 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What do i do at school?)
I am going oversees and I don't have GPS on my iPhone 4s. Can I use the Nike+ Sensor on my shoe to track my running?
I track my runs using the Nike+ Running app on my iPhone 4s. I am going oversees and I don't have GPS on my iPhone (the data is just to expensive so I don't use data on my phone). I was wondering if the Nike+ stand alone foot sensor kit will be able to track my runs via my Nike+ iPod app without my phone's GPS.
Can you get the same nike+ website/workout tracking on the 5G nano without the adapter (white piece)?
Seems that many people have asked this question or at least a similar one but I've seen three answers; yes, no and perhaps.
I have a 4G nano now and thus must use both the adapter (the white thing that plugs in to your ipod) and the sensor (the one that goes in your shoe). I know you need the sensor regardless of which ipod you have. My question is twofold.
First, with the 5G nano, do I need to use the adapter to get my workouts recorded using the nike+ software or can the nano "talk" directly to the sensor? (Not looking for just the pedometer.)
Second, if I don't need the adapter, is the nike+ website tracking and all of that stuff the same as with the adapter. In other words, I like using the nike+ software and like the fact that it will track my workouts over time and that I can set goals so I want to keep that aspect of the training tool. Basically, if the "perhaps" answer to this question that I saw means that you don't get the full use of the software side of things without the adapter then I'll continue to use it.
- Asked by Jennfer S from Dartmouth
- Jun 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get the same nike+ website/workout tracking on the 5G nano without the adapter (white piece)?)
Can I use the nike sensor while leaving my Iphone at home?
While running does it still keep track of my running distance and calorie burning?
- Asked by Dorith D
- Oct 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the nike sensor while leaving my Iphone at home?)
With IPhone 4 do I need to buy anything to use Nike+ app
I don't understand. The app is already built in but I can't activate the sensor. I already turned the thing on but ive walked around a lot without any result. Is there something additional I need to buy?
- Asked by Jasmine S from Upper Marlboro
- Jun 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (With IPhone 4 do I need to buy anything to use Nike+ app)
Is it worth buying a sensor for iPod Touch?
I have the most recent iPod and I've begun using Nike+ to track my runs. However, because my iPod doesn't have GPS, it relies on the accelerometer to track my distance and it is usually wrong. I was wondering if it was worth buying the sensor to make it more accurate or if I should just continue using the accelerometer and callibrating my distance (which I don't always know).
- Asked by Diana F from Allen Park
- Mar 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it worth buying a sensor for iPod Touch?)
Can i use the nike+ sensor with my iphone 4s?
I have the Nike+ sensor. I have an iPhone 4S. I have a pair of Nike Free 5.0 tennis shoes, which accomodates the sensor. But I can't get them all to sync for some reason. The senor is enabled on my phone because the narrator tells me to "walk around to activate sensor" but it never gets activitated. What am I missing?
- Asked by Marcia M from Suitland
- Apr 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use the nike+ sensor with my iphone 4s?)
No answers yet