Similar questions from the community
Does this sensor work while biking?
Will this sensor keep track of workouts other than running or walking?
- Asked by Patty M from Billings
- Jan 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this sensor work while biking?)
How can I get the app to stop pausing the workout when I'm not moving
I want to track how far I walk in a days time at work but the app pauses the workout when I'm not moving for over 1 minute
- Asked by Travis L from Big Spring
- Aug 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get the app to stop pausing the workout when I'm not moving)
Can I walk instead of run?
I would like to see how much walking I do at work
- Asked by Christopher C from Staten Island
- Nov 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I walk instead of run?)
can i use my iphone 3gs like normal while doing a walking workout like text and browse my ipod? and the app will still be working i the background?
why doesnt my nike plus ipod track my distance?
Ipod touch 3rd Gen wont track the distance i have run, the pace meter and timer work fine but it wont track the distance.
- Asked by Robert G from North Miami
- Feb 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (why doesnt my nike plus ipod track my distance?)
does the nike+ running app work with the ipod touch a nd without a sensor?
I have tried running the app without a sensor and does not work or seem to read that I am walking around.
- Asked by Katharine P from Colorado Springs
- Mar 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does the nike+ running app work with the ipod touch a nd without a sensor?)
Will the nike+ sensor continue to track even if I forget my phone at home?
- Asked by Mary M. V from Redwood Valley
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the nike+ sensor continue to track even if I forget my phone at home?)
I am going oversees and I don't have GPS on my iPhone 4s. Can I use the Nike+ Sensor on my shoe to track my running?
I track my runs using the Nike+ Running app on my iPhone 4s. I am going oversees and I don't have GPS on my iPhone (the data is just to expensive so I don't use data on my phone). I was wondering if the Nike+ stand alone foot sensor kit will be able to track my runs via my Nike+ iPod app without my phone's GPS.
Can you get the same nike+ website/workout tracking on the 5G nano without the adapter (white piece)?
Seems that many people have asked this question or at least a similar one but I've seen three answers; yes, no and perhaps.
I have a 4G nano now and thus must use both the adapter (the white thing that plugs in to your ipod) and the sensor (the one that goes in your shoe). I know you need the sensor regardless of which ipod you have. My question is twofold.
First, with the 5G nano, do I need to use the adapter to get my workouts recorded using the nike+ software or can the nano "talk" directly to the sensor? (Not looking for just the pedometer.)
Second, if I don't need the adapter, is the nike+ website tracking and all of that stuff the same as with the adapter. In other words, I like using the nike+ software and like the fact that it will track my workouts over time and that I can set goals so I want to keep that aspect of the training tool. Basically, if the "perhaps" answer to this question that I saw means that you don't get the full use of the software side of things without the adapter then I'll continue to use it.
- Asked by Jennfer S from Dartmouth
- Jun 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get the same nike+ website/workout tracking on the 5G nano without the adapter (white piece)?)
Can I leave my sensor in my shoe?
Do I need to take the sensor out when I am done walking/running or can I leave it in my shoe? Will it use the battery if I leave it in?
- Asked by Ryan M from Cranberry Township
- Apr 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I leave my sensor in my shoe?)
What do i do at school?
How far can the sensor be from your ipod? Could i leave it in my backpack while walking around the school? Cuz we're not allowed to be carrying ipods or other electronics around. What do i do at school?
- Asked by David A from Simcoe
- May 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What do i do at school?)
Can I use the nike sensor while leaving my Iphone at home?
While running does it still keep track of my running distance and calorie burning?
- Asked by Dorith D
- Oct 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the nike sensor while leaving my Iphone at home?)
With IPhone 4 do I need to buy anything to use Nike+ app
I don't understand. The app is already built in but I can't activate the sensor. I already turned the thing on but ive walked around a lot without any result. Is there something additional I need to buy?
- Asked by Jasmine S from Upper Marlboro
- Jun 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (With IPhone 4 do I need to buy anything to use Nike+ app)
Is it worth buying a sensor for iPod Touch?
I have the most recent iPod and I've begun using Nike+ to track my runs. However, because my iPod doesn't have GPS, it relies on the accelerometer to track my distance and it is usually wrong. I was wondering if it was worth buying the sensor to make it more accurate or if I should just continue using the accelerometer and callibrating my distance (which I don't always know).
- Asked by Diana F from Allen Park
- Mar 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it worth buying a sensor for iPod Touch?)