Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I bought the M9321G/B for my iMac (Intel) and it doesn't fit in the port. The hole is just a little too small. OK to expand the hole?
- Asked by John H from Los Gatos
- Jan 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought the M9321G/B for my iMac (Intel) and it doesn't fit in the port. The hole is just a little too small. OK to expand the hole?)
does the mini dvi hook up to iMac Intel core duo?
I have a 21.5in. iMac Intel core duo OSX10.6.4 and wish to connect to a Samsung TV. Will the mini DVI to DVI connect with the iMac? I have a DVI to DVI adapter that connects with my G4 iBook but the connection seems different!
- Asked by Peter B from Killcare Heights
- Sep 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does the mini dvi hook up to iMac Intel core duo?)
Can I use mini dvi to dvi adapter on samsung LCD
I just recieved my mac mini and dvi adapter doesn't fit into my LCD, projector, or monitor
- Asked by Ramiro A from Hermiston
- May 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use mini dvi to dvi adapter on samsung LCD)
Does this adapter work with the new imac with the i3 processor?
I have just bought a new 21.5inch iMac with a core i3 processor. I was wondering if this adapter works with this computer. The description says it does with the core 2 duo but nothing about the new line of iMacs.
- Asked by Rob H from Hendersonville
- Nov 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with the new imac with the i3 processor?)
How can I attach an Apple LED Cinema Display, that uses a mini display port connector to my mid 2007 Mac Mini which my Mini doesn't have this port?
My Mac Mini's DVI port looks like a VGA port. It does not have the mini display port needed to attach the LED Cinema Display like the new Mac Mini's do.
I want to plug my pc video card (dvi) to the mini display port on my IMac so I can use my imac display for my pc Will this work and if not what will?
I have an intel Based iMac 24 and want to connect to a EIZO CD222W monitor which has DVI input. Which DVI cable do I need to connect at the iMAc end?
I have an Apple Cinema Display ADC. What adapters do I need to hookup my ADC connected monitor to my Mac Mini...I bought the DVI to ADC adapter ($99.
The Mac Mini has a mini dvi port. Please advise. Thanx...bgs.
Does this plug into the Macbook Air?
Hi -- I just purchased a pocket projector, and I want to hook it into my macbook air. The projector has a USB port, and a cable that goes from USB on the projector side to DVI on the computer side. The MacBook Air doesn't have a DVI port, but I was wondering whether there is a converter that will go from DVI into something that plugs into the MacBook Air. This looks like it might work, but I would appreciate confirmation (or guidance to the correct product). Thank you!
- Asked by Brendan F from Los Altos
- Jan 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this plug into the Macbook Air?)
WANT TO CONNECT NEW MACBOOK PRO TO 30" CINEMA DISPLAY. WHICH ADAPTOR?
have the mini dvi to dvi adaptor and the mini display port to dual link DVI adapter but does not fit the cinema display cord.
- Asked by David S from New York
- Dec 16, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (WANT TO CONNECT NEW MACBOOK PRO TO 30" CINEMA DISPLAY. WHICH ADAPTOR?)
I have an LG HDTV, I'm not too fussed of HD use just want to connect my new MacBook to the TV to use remotely is this the correct cable?
TV is LG Flatron M227WDP with DVI-D port
Latest MacBook (2010)
Need correct cable to link up for remote visuals!
Can i use my 27 inch imac with the mini-dvi connector (it does not have the new mini display adapter) as an external monitor for my new mac pro ?
Will the new mac pro ( 8 core ) drive the 27 inch imac display if i connect via the DVi port. I realize i will need a Mini DVI to DVi converter cable. Also, Will the 27 inch 2008 imac work in display target mode or does this only work with the new i macs that have the mini display ports?
- Asked by Vincent M from Holmdel
- Mar 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use my 27 inch imac with the mini-dvi connector (it does not have the new mini display adapter) as an external monitor for my new mac pro ?)
imac to dreambox connection
Want to connect Imac 21,5 to Dreambox800HD.... what is needed of cable an equipment to watch satellite TV om Imac?
- Asked by Odd Harald B
- Mar 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (imac to dreambox connection)
Can i connect this adapter my Mac Pro 1.1 (2006) DVI port ?
Can i connect this adapter my Mac Pro 1.1 (2006) DVI port thorough 27 cinema display male Mini DVI connector?
or this product ? >>ATLONA AT-DP400 Dual Link DVI to Mini Display Port Converter<<
- Asked by Mohammed S
- Jun 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect this adapter my Mac Pro 1.1 (2006) DVI port ?)