Similar questions from the community
Does one need a privacy leaking account somewhere with Belkin?
Am I forced to have an account with Belkin to use this switch? Too many devices like this insist on privacy bleeding accounts. I want to be able to install the switch, download the app, and turn lights on and off without ever interacting with a server outside my house. Will this switch allow that?
- Asked by John V from Ottawa
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does one need a privacy leaking account somewhere with Belkin?)
knob and tube?
Will the Belkin Wemo light switch work with older knob and tube electrical wiring? I noticed in the install requirements that a neutral wire is required - if only two wires exist in my house I'd assume one is hot and one is neutral. Is this correct?
- Asked by Matt F from St. Paul
- Feb 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (knob and tube?)
How many lights can be connected to one switch
- Asked by Sheik A from Live Oak
- Jul 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How many lights can be connected to one switch)
No answers yet