Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can you add on, and buy an optional outdoor module, then switch the display between indoor, outdoor1 & outdoor2 on your device?
can you add a second module, I like to monitor my basement as well
- Asked by Maureen B from Cochrane
- Nov 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you add a second module, I like to monitor my basement as well)
What does it monitor and can it record a history?
The description only specifically mentions CO2. It appears that it also measures indoor and outdoor temperature. Anything else? Humidity? Pressure?
And can one create a record of the data, say daily readings or highs and lows? How about creating a chart over many days or months?
- Asked by Ben W from Ben Lomond
- Jun 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What does it monitor and can it record a history?)
Do the modules have an AC Adapter or battery only?
We have A/C available outside and I would much rather not depend on batteries.
- Asked by Jack P from Kerrville
- Nov 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the modules have an AC Adapter or battery only?)