Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is anyone using these when sleeping? If so, how's the fit?
- Asked by Curt M from Naples
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is anyone using these when sleeping? If so, how's the fit?)
What does this mean....X-Fit for over- or under-ear fit options?
This is in the product description, but I don't know what it means. Can you provide a photo of the 2 different fits?
X-Fit for over- or under-ear fit options
JayBird's patent pending X-Fit design lets you use the headphones either in the traditional under-ear wearing style for music and calls or over-ear—completely free of any cord on your neck—so it feels like you don't have any headphones on.
- Asked by Denise C from Swampscott
- Jan 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What does this mean....X-Fit for over- or under-ear fit options?)
Can earphone be used stand alone?
I'm accustomed to only having one earpiece for phone only and only occasionally use for music, etc. Can the wire connecting left and right ear be separated so I can only use a left ear receiver?
- Asked by Dorothy J from Georgetown
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can earphone be used stand alone?)
How to switch between two paired devices?
Can anyone explain exactly how the Bluebuds X switch between two (already paired) devices? Say I'm currently listening to a podcast on my iPhone but now want to watch a video on my iPad. On my current BT headphones (Sony MW600) the switch has to be handled by the headset, not from the iOS devices. Which means fiddling around with a (very clunky) interface on the headset.
How exactly do you manage the transition with the Bluebuds? Do you simply toggle off Bluetooth on the iPhone (using the handy toggle in Control Centre, once iOS7 is available!) and then immediately find that you can connect the iPad to the Bluebuds via the Airplay button in the multitasking drawer (or alternatively from the Bluetooth menu in Settings)?
- Asked by Nicholas P
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to switch between two paired devices?)
Do these headphones work well with Spotify?
I will be using these for running-- both at the gym on the treadmill, and on long runs (sometimes 3 hours runs) during marathon training season. During training, I primarily use Spotify for music, and would like to know more about how this set integrates.
- Asked by Matthew Z from Chicago
- Jan 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones work well with Spotify?)