Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
For charging with a wall charger, Is it safe (OK) to use the regular iPhone charger put into the wall outlet, only switching to the enclosed cable?
How to switch between two paired devices?
Can anyone explain exactly how the Bluebuds X switch between two (already paired) devices? Say I'm currently listening to a podcast on my iPhone but now want to watch a video on my iPad. On my current BT headphones (Sony MW600) the switch has to be handled by the headset, not from the iOS devices. Which means fiddling around with a (very clunky) interface on the headset.
How exactly do you manage the transition with the Bluebuds? Do you simply toggle off Bluetooth on the iPhone (using the handy toggle in Control Centre, once iOS7 is available!) and then immediately find that you can connect the iPad to the Bluebuds via the Airplay button in the multitasking drawer (or alternatively from the Bluetooth menu in Settings)?
- Asked by Nicholas P
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to switch between two paired devices?)
How far can you go from your phone/music player before the signal cuts out?
I'm wondering how the bluetooth range is? I've heard you have to keep your phone really close to these...if you so much walk across a room, the sound will cut out...is that true? Bluetooth should go about 40 feet, shouldn't it? Also, does the signal go through walls? Thanks for any info.
- Asked by Ross H from Regina
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How far can you go from your phone/music player before the signal cuts out?)
does this work with i-phone 5 s
- Asked by Mike W from Palm Bay
- Oct 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with i-phone 5 s)
re compatible with iphone 5 s?
- Asked by Gustavo P from Durazno
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (re compatible with iphone 5 s?)
Can 2 different headsets be paired to one iPhone?
My husband and I enjoy power walking together. Can we each have our own headset to listen to just his iPhone at the same time?
- Asked by Robyn H from Toms River
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can 2 different headsets be paired to one iPhone?)