Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can it be used in any lamp(like any place you can put a light build at)
- Asked by Waymon B from Conshohocken
- Nov 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used in any lamp(like any place you can put a light build at))
During winter time, my spouse experiences Seasonal Affective Disorder. Can these bulbs help to mimic daylight frequency and hours?
- Asked by Daniel W from Palmdale
- Dec 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (During winter time, my spouse experiences Seasonal Affective Disorder. Can these bulbs help to mimic daylight frequency and hours?)
How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?
I want to control my Hue lights with my iPhone6 voice control (Siri). I've asked her and she tells me she can't until I "set something up".
What do I need to set up?
My lights are functioning and the Hue app is fine but I really want to get Siri to do it.
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Darcy J from Bulgarra
- Oct 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?)
I think these have been out for a year or more now. Has anyone got any insight in to how long the bulbs last. I like the idea, the reviews are fantastic and I think I would love to disco up my flat. But at £50 per bulb it's quite an expensive option, and I'd like to know I wasn't replacing the bulbs every year. Every 10 years might be OK :)
- Asked by Adrian B
- Jun 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Bulb life?)
Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?
Does anyone know if you can use these bulbs with dimmer switches?
So Analogue dimmer or a Digital dimmer?
If yes to a digital dimmer switch - then how about with the Lightwave RF / Siemens RF Dimmers? which you can control from your phone as well?
If you could that would be immense as you could control the on/off/dimming via a dimmer switch and or master in the bedroom and change the colour, and time when it comes on using your phone.
That's what I "need" ideally! There's no such thing as need of course!!
Thanks in advance if you can answer this.
- Asked by Oliver C
- Feb 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?)
Can i connect two phones to one bridge?
I would like to be able to control the same bulbs from both my phone and my roommates phone. Is this possible or would i just have to buy another bridge (hub/starter kit)? From what I understand that would still not allow us to control the same bulbs because you cannot link a bulb to more than one bridge?
- Asked by Andrew S from Wayne
- Sep 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect two phones to one bridge?)