Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Has Hue software been updated to schedule bulbs more than once?
As originally released, an on and off time, a color change, a dim or brighten would only work once per day and not repeat the next day. Specifically, there was absolutely NO scheduling other than once a day. Hue would have to be setup everyday.
Has this been updated? Can you schedule them to turn on and off more than once a day. Can you schedule them to do the same thing every day at the same time, continuously?
If so, does it work?
- Asked by Art P from Kirkland
- Aug 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Has Hue software been updated to schedule bulbs more than once?)
Can you change default settings when turning bulbs off and on with Bridge?
I intend to use the Bridge as an on/off switch inside my front door, to control lights not connected to a wall switch. Can I change the default brightness/color when turning the bulbs on with the Bridge switch? And does the Bridge on/off switch control ALL of the connected bulbs, or can I set it to only turn on some of the bulbs when the switch is pressed? Thanks!
- Asked by Philip M from Oakland
- Mar 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you change default settings when turning bulbs off and on with Bridge?)
Can you program them to music?
I'm hoping that there is a way to produce a light show with music on the iCloud.
- Asked by Michael G from Monrovia
- Mar 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you program them to music?)
Is there a timer function?
Can you set bulbs individually and collectively to turn on and off at a certain time?
- Asked by Donald M from New York
- Mar 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a timer function?)