Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Range of bulb from base station
How far from the base station are the bulbs reachable. Will I need multiple starter packs to control multiple rooms in my home? How do the bulbs communicate? Bluetooth? 802.11?
Is there any kind of authentication or paring needed for the bulbs? I wonder what would happen if a neighbor bought a kit as well, would they be able to "take over" my lights?
- Asked by Cody S from Fort Wayne
- Aug 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Range of bulb from base station)
Can the bulb fit to E27 socket ?
E26 is the socket base of US light. Can I use it in Taiwan with E27 base?
- Asked by Yujen Y
- Nov 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the bulb fit to E27 socket ?)
Does the Hue system have a dimming function?
Do the bulbs have a dimmer built into the base? Does the control app have control of bulb brightness? Without dimming functionality, the whole system's otherwise great features would seem to be seriously compromised.
- Asked by Steven B from Avon
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Hue system have a dimming function?)