Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
How do I purchase the 220V/50Hz version?
How can I buy this product, making sure that I'll receive the 220V/50Hz version?
- Asked by Daniel V from Concepcion
- May 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I purchase the 220V/50Hz version?)
When using for waking do you find that the light simulates sunlight well?
I've tried a few daylight lamps in the past but none have come close to simulating sunlight in a realistic way (and therefore didn't work) and was hoping the Hue product might, in addition to providing a variety of other features.
- Asked by Rana C from Ypsilanti
- Jul 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (When using for waking do you find that the light simulates sunlight well?)
Am I forced to have an online account with Phillips?
Given all the security breaches and the growing awareness of outsiders violating privacy I'm a bit wary of products like this that force me to notify an external server when I am and am not home.
Can I buy these and strictly use the app on my own home network without being forced to create an account with Phillips?
- Asked by John V from Ottawa
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Am I forced to have an online account with Phillips?)