Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can you use the Toslink from the iMac to connect these speakers?
- Asked by David W from Signal Hill
- Dec 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Toslink from the iMac to connect these speakers?)
Are these good computer speakers? Better value than the B&W MM-1?
I'm debating between these and the Bowers and Wilkins MM-1 speakers for iMac. Will I find the sound overwhelming for use with a desktop computer? Most reviews are based on TV pairing.
Any input would be great! Thanks.
- Asked by Larry C from Redmond
- Jan 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these good computer speakers? Better value than the B&W MM-1?)
Do the Apple keyboard F10, F11, and F12 volume keys system volume control these speakers or is the Paradigm remote required? How about iTunes volume?
Is wireless setup possible?
I am not sure from the specification or the description of this product if it can be connected to my MacBook wirelessly. Is it possible?
- Asked by Alexander N from Pacifica
- Nov 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is wireless setup possible?)
How long is the cable that connects the subwoofer to the module? Is it a standard plug orientation where I could buy a longer one? Is it proprietary?