Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is it compatible with imac
- Asked by Richard D from Rooty Hill,sydney
- Mar 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with imac)
Is the B& W A7 Airplay Speaker compatible with the original ipad?
- Asked by Mike W from Panorama
- Mar 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the B& W A7 Airplay Speaker compatible with the original ipad?)
iTunes Airplay multiple streaming limit?
I want to stream music from iTunes on iMac to one Apple TV, and two other receivers. I can only get one Apple TV and one other receiver to be recognized at any one time. Is this a limit built into iTunes?
- Asked by Timothy G from Edina
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (iTunes Airplay multiple streaming limit?)
How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?
I already own a pair of MM1s and I am about to planify the multi room sound system of our new home. I am considering some traditional wiring options but I am also tempted by the Bower and Wilkins Zeppelin Air, M5 and M7. I totally love the MM1, I use them in my office, (which about 160 sq.ft.) beside an iMac and the presence is very satisfying. I want to spread that kind of quality throughout the house and would like some feedbacks from (usually very demanding) people who already know the MM1's sound and who can provide with an insight while comparing the other above mentioned B&W speakers.
Many thanks in advance for your input.
- Asked by Guillaume T from Quebec City
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?)