Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
blue yeti pro to focusrite scarlett 2i2
is the focusrite scarlett 2i2 compatible with the blue yeti pro? i have seen comments around the internet about the pins on the XLR cables and inputs being different
- Asked by Adam M from Kinkora
- May 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (blue yeti pro to focusrite scarlett 2i2)
Will the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 work with the Mac's system volume control?
I have a Tascam Fireone FW audio interface/MIDI control surface. It's been useful, but it's a discontinued product for three years and drivers are no longer being developed. I'm looking for a suitable replacement with some criteria:
1. I'm looking for independent volume controls for the monitor (in this case, my reference monitors) and the headphone jack.
2. I'm looking for an interface that will work with the Mac's system volume controls.
I bought a Cakewalk interface and a Presonus one, and neither works with the Mac's volume controls, whereas my FireOne works with it via a "control panel" that seems to act as a driver (install once and forget it, once set).
If this model isn't one that works with the volume, what others do you recommend for my Macbook Pro (with Mountain Lion).
Thanks a lot!
- Asked by Velanche S from San Luis Obispo
- Jul 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 work with the Mac's system volume control?)
What is the difference between the focusrite scarlett and the M-Audio Fast Track Pro 4-Input. Are these decent for a beginner? What else is needed?
I am looking for a device that can record audio and guitar at the same time. I want to be able to plug it into my mac and use garage band to mess around with the sound. This is my first time ever recording myself singing or playing and I am not too great with computers so I am looking for something that is incredibly easy to set up and work and that has a great sound. Which device would you recommend? Do I need to purchase anything in addition?
- Asked by Rachel B from New York
- Apr 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the focusrite scarlett and the M-Audio Fast Track Pro 4-Input. Are these decent for a beginner? What else is needed?)