Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I use multiple B&O Play Beolit 12 Units throughout the house?
- Asked by Jason C from Round Rock
- Apr 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use multiple B&O Play Beolit 12 Units throughout the house?)
do the B&O speakers wirelessly work with the New IPAD?
I am considering the B&O wireless speakers but will Only find them useful IF they also wirelessly connect to the New IPAD. Do they wirelessly connect to the new Ipad?
- Asked by Glenn B from Alexandria
- Apr 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do the B&O speakers wirelessly work with the New IPAD?)
change wireless channels
The sound on my Beolit 12 periodically drops out. I have it connected to Apple airplay for a wireless connection to my Macbook Pro/iTunes. I live in an apartment so it is likely getting interference from other networks in the building.
How do I change the network channel for transmission from Mac to speaker to find a less used channel and minimize possible interference. I was also told by Beolit/B&O that some channels work better. 8?
- Asked by Matthew D from New York
- Oct 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (change wireless channels)
No answers yet