Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Would this cable work on iMac connect to logic tech z 906 speakers ?
- Asked by Phong T from Collingwood
- Aug 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this cable work on iMac connect to logic tech z 906 speakers ?)
Does this cable use plastic or quartz fibers?
I know that optical cables usually use quartz fibers, but sometimes plastic fibers are used to cut costs.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Apr 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable use plastic or quartz fibers?)
No answers yet
my surround sound system is a bit old so doesnt have a Optical Audio cable input, is there any way of getting around this?
with the new Imac having no CD drive, i want to be able to add Office for Mac onto it. Can I connect my macbook to the Imac via this optical cable?
do I have to use the optical output for sound or is there another alternative?
I have many albums on my IPAD and just bought an apple TV. I would like to play the music on my stereo system which is a Yamaha receiver but it is an older system and it dosen't have an optical audio input. Is there a way to connect the apple TV to the receiver without the optical audio cable ?
- Asked by Harris S from Sedro Woolley
- Mar 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to use the optical output for sound or is there another alternative?)