Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does it work with the LMP Bluetooth Keypad WKP-1314?
Does the Magic Bar work with/recharge the LMP Bluetooth Keypad WKP-1314?
- Asked by Frank G from Gloucester
- Feb 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the LMP Bluetooth Keypad WKP-1314?)
Can you use it with the 3-battery version keyboard? As in, use this and add an extra battery to make it work?
I have the older, 3-battery mac wireless keyboard. I'd like to use the Mobee charger plus an additional battery. If so, what kind of battery would be best?
- Asked by Jennifer D from San Francisco
- Jun 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it with the 3-battery version keyboard? As in, use this and add an extra battery to make it work?)
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
I realize this seems a bit odd, but if I use the Magic Trackpad while sitting at a desk, I rather not have to worry about batteries, and would like to power the trackpad from a USB port.
People say Lion is really nice if you use it with a trackpad. I use a wired keyboard at work, so having a "wired" Trackpad wouldn't be a problem at all, and actually less annoying than having to change batteries.
So I was wondering if I could just leave the charger plugged in, and Trackpad in the charger, permanently, and just use it like that.
Yes, I know about the Apple rechargeable battery charger, etc.
And I have seen the "hacks" on the Web where people drill holes and wire up some type of charger, with wires and a pair of "dummy" batteries. I admit this would be cheaper. I wish there was factory made adapter that did that. But if drilling holes in the Trackpad and setting up a voltage regulator isn't your thing, AND you didn't mind spending the extra money, this seems like about the only alternative. (if it'll work)
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Sep 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)