Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
buy it in US and use in in Australia
As Australia uses different voltage from US, can I simply buy one Zeppelin Air and bring back to Down Under?
And, would it be problematic regarding wireless setup? Again, because we Australian have different systems.
- Asked by Tiffany C from Taipei County
- May 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (buy it in US and use in in Australia)
Where can you buy the wall bracket?
- Asked by Cliff S from Edmonton
- Apr 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can you buy the wall bracket?)
No answers yet
If I buy 2 of these speakers, would they be able to connect to the wi-fi and function as one system?
I am looking at buying two Zeppelin Airs to replace my old sound system. I am thinking of connecting it via wi-fi. The limitations in the past is that only one system can operate at any one time. So is it possible to connect both and make it function at the same time is what I'm trying to figure out.
- Asked by Nolan L from Portland
- Apr 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy 2 of these speakers, would they be able to connect to the wi-fi and function as one system?)
I'd like to buy Zepplin Air and use it as center and front speakers I already have MM1, which I will use as rear speakers. Is it ok?
Is there any way to connect my TV to the Zeppelin Air wirelessly so that I can listen to TV and movies through the Zeppelin Air?
Hi, I am planning to buy the Zeppelin Air and wanted to know if there’s any way to connect my TV to it wirelessly so that I can listen to movies through either both the TV speakers and the Zeppelin Air or just through the Zeppelin Air? I’m also buying a new TV so can purchase one with sufficient capabilities if needed. Thanks.
Zeppelin air with lighning connector
I'm looking to buy a Zeppeling Air with Lighning Connector for a present.
How possible for me to order one and take delivery by 10/June 2013?
- Asked by James T from Georgetown
- May 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Zeppelin air with lighning connector)
No answers yet