Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can you play the new nano FM radio through these speakers?
I ask because it says you have to have the headphones attached to get the FM radio to work (as the wire to the headphones is the FM antenna) so I am assuming this means that if you plug the nano into the B&W speakers (or indeed any other docking station speakers) that you wont be able to hear the radio over them?
I have an ipod classic so that wont give me the radio option as it doesnt take Apps but would like to have a radio option that is not dependent on internet access (as is the case with the ipod touch radio App).
- Asked by Catherine M
- Aug 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you play the new nano FM radio through these speakers?)
I note that wirelessly, the Zeppelin can only play ITunes content but when docked, I assume it can play other audio, like Internet radio?
Web site audio when Ipod Touch is docked, not just ITunes content?
Can you use this as an alarm clock with your iPhone?
If I set the alarm on my phone and dock it, will it play through the speakers in the morning?
- Asked by Paul R N from Richmond
- Jul 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this as an alarm clock with your iPhone?)
2. How do you connect to a wifi network so that you can use air play?
Im worried that the strange way you have to connect to my school network will mean i won't be able to connect the speakers to the wifi.. You have to go through steps such as entering passwords and usernames...
- Asked by Tom C
- Nov 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (2. How do you connect to a wifi network so that you can use air play?)
We have a router and a router extender ( which show as 2 networks) Can I play songs from one device on speakers on these 2 networks simultaneously?
Will this wirelessly put out all sounds coming out of my computer? no matter where they come from (different websites, etc)?
I wanted to know if this speaker just works for iTunes music or if it will play the sound to YouTube videos or other internet videos.
- Asked by Dakota B from Lake Forest
- Jul 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this wirelessly put out all sounds coming out of my computer? no matter where they come from (different websites, etc)?)
I have an existing Zeppelin, if I get an Airport Express for that would I be able to play music on both old and new Zeps simultaneously on Airplay?
What are the range limitations from the wfi router or iPhone?
Does the speaker have to be within a certain range of the wifi router? Also can I play music from my iPhone from anywhere in the house once the iPhone is within range of the router?
- Asked by Bill S
- Nov 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the range limitations from the wfi router or iPhone?)
can i connect this to a tv and use it as a speaker for my tv
i would like to purchase one of these but is wondring if it is possible to connect to a tv to use it as a speaker for what is shown through my tv
- Asked by Geoffrey L from Perth
- Jun 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect this to a tv and use it as a speaker for my tv)
how to play spotify on zepplin air
- Asked by Han K from Richardson
- Jan 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to play spotify on zepplin air)
No answers yet
Is there any way to connect my TV to the Zeppelin Air wirelessly so that I can listen to TV and movies through the Zeppelin Air?
Hi, I am planning to buy the Zeppelin Air and wanted to know if there’s any way to connect my TV to it wirelessly so that I can listen to movies through either both the TV speakers and the Zeppelin Air or just through the Zeppelin Air? I’m also buying a new TV so can purchase one with sufficient capabilities if needed. Thanks.
Sometimes speakers amplify interference from my iphone - the dreaded cell chatter. Are the Zeppelin Air speakers shielded so this will not happen?
I'd like to buy Zepplin Air and use it as center and front speakers I already have MM1, which I will use as rear speakers. Is it ok?