Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Comparison between Sounsticks III and it's predecessor.
I'd like to know what are the differences between Soundsticks 3 and Soundsticks 2.
My Soundsticks 2 in their 2nd year of use, stared falling apart. The satellite speakers would split open along the seams. The guys that chose the glue that holds it together did not factor in, the humidity levels in asia.
Thus far, all I noticed were
1. different coloured bases for the satellite speakers.
2. White LED light on the SoundSticks 3 as opposed to the blue LED found on the predecessor.
3. Different wires(though this may merely be a cosmetic change)
Are there any real improvements in terms of sound reproduction quality
- Asked by Gt O from Georgetown
- Apr 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Comparison between Sounsticks III and it's predecessor.)
Can I connect my HARMAN KARDON SOUNDSTICKS III, to the Apple TV?
And if so, what cables do I need?
I ask the question because I want to connect my Apple TV to my beamer. In that case, my sound system should preferably be connected to my sound-system directly.
- Asked by Aart V
- Mar 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my HARMAN KARDON SOUNDSTICKS III, to the Apple TV?)
I have just purchased the soundsticks iii and was wondering if I could play these speakers wireless can you helpf me out
I have a MacBook pro and I have just purchased the harmon kardon soundsticks 3,I was wondering if I could buy any product off apple that would be able to play the music wireless through these speakers if possible thanks
Does the Subwoofer have a blue LED light on it like the Soundsticks II? If so can you turn it off now?
The Soundsticks II has a blue LED light in the subwoofer that can not be turned off. I'm curious if this is a feature in the Soundsticks III?
- Asked by Jeff D from San Jose
- Dec 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Subwoofer have a blue LED light on it like the Soundsticks II? If so can you turn it off now?)