Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
my macbook pro has a built-in subwoofer, so there's no need for an external one, right?
- Asked by Renee S from Woodland Hills
- Nov 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (my macbook pro has a built-in subwoofer, so there's no need for an external one, right?)
can i buy just the subwoofer?
I have jbl duet 3 speakers and want to buy just the subwoofer, can I?
- Asked by Michael M from North Palm Beach
- Feb 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i buy just the subwoofer?)
I have just purchased the soundsticks iii and was wondering if I could play these speakers wireless can you helpf me out
I have a MacBook pro and I have just purchased the harmon kardon soundsticks 3,I was wondering if I could buy any product off apple that would be able to play the music wireless through these speakers if possible thanks
Has anyone figure out how to CLEAN the Harmon Kardon Soundsticks subwoofer?
One person, on another site, suggested taking the screws out and then easily cleaning. My screws are covered by plastic rubber tabs and they don't want to come off. Any suggestions anyone?..don't like the collection of bugs in the base.
- Asked by Angela D from West Lebanon
- May 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone figure out how to CLEAN the Harmon Kardon Soundsticks subwoofer?)
are these compatible with a macbook?
just wondering if the 'harmon kardon soundsticks' are compatible with a macbook. thanks.
- Asked by Susan E
- Jan 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (are these compatible with a macbook?)
Where do you put the subwoofer? Behind your iMac?
Was just wondering cause the picture you show and other websites show with the computers and the speakers doesn't show the subwoofer so I was wondering where I should put it if I get one.
- Asked by Chris S from Lewes
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where do you put the subwoofer? Behind your iMac?)
Comparison between Sounsticks III and it's predecessor.
I'd like to know what are the differences between Soundsticks 3 and Soundsticks 2.
My Soundsticks 2 in their 2nd year of use, stared falling apart. The satellite speakers would split open along the seams. The guys that chose the glue that holds it together did not factor in, the humidity levels in asia.
Thus far, all I noticed were
1. different coloured bases for the satellite speakers.
2. White LED light on the SoundSticks 3 as opposed to the blue LED found on the predecessor.
3. Different wires(though this may merely be a cosmetic change)
Are there any real improvements in terms of sound reproduction quality
- Asked by Gt O from Georgetown
- Apr 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Comparison between Sounsticks III and it's predecessor.)