Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does the Subwoofer have a blue LED light on it like the Soundsticks II? If so can you turn it off now?
The Soundsticks II has a blue LED light in the subwoofer that can not be turned off. I'm curious if this is a feature in the Soundsticks III?
- Asked by Jeff D from San Jose
- Dec 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Subwoofer have a blue LED light on it like the Soundsticks II? If so can you turn it off now?)
Comparison between Sounsticks III and it's predecessor.
I'd like to know what are the differences between Soundsticks 3 and Soundsticks 2.
My Soundsticks 2 in their 2nd year of use, stared falling apart. The satellite speakers would split open along the seams. The guys that chose the glue that holds it together did not factor in, the humidity levels in asia.
Thus far, all I noticed were
1. different coloured bases for the satellite speakers.
2. White LED light on the SoundSticks 3 as opposed to the blue LED found on the predecessor.
3. Different wires(though this may merely be a cosmetic change)
Are there any real improvements in terms of sound reproduction quality
- Asked by Gt O from Georgetown
- Apr 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Comparison between Sounsticks III and it's predecessor.)