Will this work with the iPad 2?
- Asked by Thomas W from Nicholasville
- Nov 11, 2012
Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Product No Longer Available
4 Answers from the Community
No, the iPad 2 has a 30-pin connector.
- Answered by Michael S from Stoughton
- Nov 21, 2012
No, this is only for iOS devices with Lightning ports: iPad 4th Generation, iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th Generation. The iPad 2 uses the original 30-pin iOS connector.
- Answered by Al F from Snohomish
- Nov 20, 2012
yes, but only if you have a lightning to 30-pin adapter. if you do not, then the answer is no.
- Answered by Gavin S from Indianapolis
- Dec 22, 2014
Obviously not since the iPad 2 doesn't have a micro slot
- Answered by William L from Thornton
- Nov 16, 2012