Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
Product No Longer Available
will the mic work with other phones like the DROID?
I have the new motorola droid and I wanted these headphones so I could use them for handsfree calling and with my touch 2nd gen. The droids mic still works when regular headphones are plugged in but i need a pair for driving. Anyone know or have a pair to test this for me?
- Asked by Scott T from Hilo
- Nov 11, 2009
5 Answers from the Community
I have the HTC Hero from Sprint. (running Android)
The Headphones work, but the Mic does not, to my dismay.
- Answered by Ryan W from Bristol
- Mar 12, 2010
Yep, these work with the Droid.
- Mic works perfectly
- Sound quality is great
- Play/pause button works to control media playback, even Pandora, and answer/hangup phone calls
- Volume controls DO NOT work
- Answered by Vincent L from Chicago
- May 11, 2010
The regular iphone headphones work with droid. I have these leftover at work from when I sold my iphone.
Voice search/nav and receiving a call with the "button" work perfectly. If this in-ear type is the same, then it should function like the headphones that come with iphone.
- Answered by Lee S from Little Rock
- Nov 12, 2009
only the music. the volume control, the mic, and the remote won't work with the droid though.
- Answered by Caroline M from Rancho Mirage
- Sep 27, 2010
These don't work with my Blackberry 8900. The phone doesn't register them as headphones or as a mic.
- Answered by Andrew D from Toronto
- Jan 6, 2010