What will I need to use my iPad in Europe?

  • Asked by Sydney P from Kentfield
  • Aug 8, 2010
Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter

Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter

Product No Longer Available

3 Answers from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    It seems to me that all you need is a European plug for whichever country you're visiting. The transformer which you use to re-charge your iPad says on it 100-220V.

    • Answered by Mary C from Orangeville
    • Jun 27, 2011
  • Just a European Power adapter for Europe & UK

    Don't worry we have electricity, 3G networks and WiFi over here

    • Answered by Sean W from Effingham
    • Aug 10, 2010
  • You need the right power adapter. It depends on the voltage and shape of the socket for the given region.

    • Answered by 林太郎 八 from 新宿区
    • Aug 11, 2010