This case is called "clear," but it looks orange (which I would prefer!). Which is it?
- Asked by Bobbi H from Roanoke
- Dec 5, 2012
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPhone …
3 Answers from the Community
The orange color that you see on the sides of the case is the D3O material which is impact resistant and essentially what makes the case so durable and great.
- Answered by Erik G from Statesville
- Dec 20, 2012
clear with orange around the edges
- Answered by Ulises C from San Jose
- Dec 9, 2012
The 'clear' is the back colour, and some of the side. What you see is what you get... the orange is an accent colour.
- Answered by Tyler D from North Vancouver
- Dec 11, 2012