Is there a longer USB cable I can purchase, the one that came with my Iphone is just to short?

  • Asked by Robert B from Saint Charles
  • Dec 11, 2009
Apple 30-pin to USB Cable

Apple 30-pin to USB Cable

Product No Longer Available

2 Answers from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    Purchase a USB 2.0 extension cord, available at any computer store (used for both Macs & PCs) -- can't take credit for this answer -- see RG's answer; it's the first one on the Most Interesting Q&A (dated Oct 6).

    • Answered by Linda W from Wauwatosa
    • Dec 18, 2009
  • I agree, any info on a longer cable would be greatly appreciated.

    • Answered by David I from San Francisco
    • Dec 16, 2009